Indoor front wheel stand

Seat postIMG20240122165438.jpg.18f60c53e8ea0ada135cff6a62672e88.jpg

Come get it

IMG20240122165400.jpg

IMG20240122165403.jpg

IMG20240122165414.jpg

IMG20240122165423.jpg

IMG20240122165520.jpg

Please contact me on my cell or via whatsapp. 07six801378three.

Somehow I am unable to read the PM's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

PM'd you

Cannot open PM. Call me or whatsap

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

PM'ed

Please contact me via cell or whatsapp. Added no above

20 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Skipped :oops:

Contact me via cell or whatsspp. Cannot open pm. See no above

Morning chaps.. so if anyone has an old bell helmet that I could try take the float dial off and transfer onto mine that has broken.. or has just the dial or knows where I can get the dial unit.. haven’t had the helmet long so would be a pitty to throw it out for something like this breaking.. 🥹

IMG_2103.jpeg

I have an Oakley nose bridge thingy.

See photo below. Maybe someone needs one, my glasses broke, hence the surplus thingy

IMG_1392.jpeg

IMG_1391.jpeg

12 minutes ago, vanniri said:

I have an Oakley nose bridge thingy.

See photo below. Maybe someone needs one, my glasses broke, hence the surplus thingy

IMG_1392.jpeg

IMG_1391.jpeg

Can i swop it for a white pillow?

1 hour ago, BMCfan said:

Can i swop it for a white pillow?

You can keep the pillow, I am based in the WC and regularly uses the Wineland trails. PM me and I'll tag it along to some meeting or dropoff point

On 1/23/2024 at 9:45 AM, Bichael Dewing said:

Morning chaps.. so if anyone has an old bell helmet that I could try take the float dial off and transfer onto mine that has broken.. or has just the dial or knows where I can get the dial unit.. haven’t had the helmet long so would be a pitty to throw it out for something like this breaking.. 🥹

IMG_2103.jpeg

If you haven't had the helmet long then it should be covered under warranty. Chat with the shop you bought it from.

3 minutes ago, NC_lurker said:

If you haven't had the helmet long then it should be covered under warranty. Chat with the shop you bought it from.

I spoke to them and they took my details to see if they could get a replacement but nothings come of it yet.. so just trying my luck here before I go actually go back in and see if they could find the part..

Just now, Bichael Dewing said:

I spoke to them and they took my details to see if they could get a replacement but nothings come of it yet.. so just trying my luck here before I go actually go back in and see if they could find the part..

If the helmet is under warranty they should just replace the helmet, forget about trying to find a part!

5 minutes ago, NC_lurker said:

If the helmet is under warranty they should just replace the helmet, forget about trying to find a part!

Yeah fair but the part clips on and off real easy.. would be such an easy swap out.. 

maybe easier to go straight to omnico.. I believe they are the distributor.. I mean, I told them I broke it and they didn’t jump off their chairs to give me a new one..🤣🤣

And I like the shop so I’m not going to press on anything..

Has anyone got a Thule bike rack adapter they'd be willing to sell me? To use on a hanging rack. The bar diameter seems quite narrow -- will the Holdfast rubber straps (or wheels) actually close down enough to hold the bike securely? 

image.png

Hello ! I’m desperately looking for a centerlock ring if anyone has one catching dust in their garage. 

59 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Hello ! I’m desperately looking for a centerlock ring if anyone has one catching dust in their garage. 

Do you have a kiekie of what you're looking for?