[Event] Darling Brew Extreme 2018

DBX2018

What is the seeding like? They indicated that it will be a,b,c,d etc but I didn't get a alphabet letter in my race pack

They should have put a sticker on your race number with your group on

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did have a laugh at the seeding, so my wife who has ridden a few races got a worst seeding than my son that has only done the 15km race.  So we will be starting in the A batch of the 30km, while she is in the B batch. But it will be no surprise when she shoots past us :)  All good

All I know is I got lime green sticker on my white board (bone crusher). I suspect it is A batch but not sure.

What is the seeding like? They indicated that it will be a,b,c,d etc but I didn't get a alphabet letter in my race pack

FROM WHAT i CAN TELL THERE IS A COLORED STICKER ON YOUR RACE PACK.

GREEN = A

ORANGE=B

BLUE=C

PURPLE=D

YELLOW=E

Does anyone know if we can register on the morning at the venue as it has been in the past?  I only see pre-registration up until tomorrow listed on the website.  

Does anyone know if we can register on the morning at the venue as it has been in the past?  I only see pre-registration up until tomorrow listed on the website.

There's only two days of race number collection left so be sure not to miss it.

24th May: Cape Town Thule 12 to 5:30pm

25th May: Darling Brewery 5 to 8pm

no registrations on the day.

Morning All, 

I am looking for a 50km entry... Please whatsapp me should you have one to sell... Pretty Please!!!! Mobile number: 0607530465

Regards

Dee

Hi guys. Myself and a buddy already entered via entry ninja but we can't make any of the registration days. Is there really no way to register at the event? I haven't done many races but that would be very unfortunate.

Yes, you can register at the venue on the morning

Hi guys. Myself and a buddy already entered via entry ninja but we can't make any of the registration days. Is there really no way to register at the event? I haven't done many races but that would be very unfortunate.

Got a 30km entry but can't make it, if anyone needs.

I have a 50km available if anyone needs ?

Hi how much you wanting for it or are you donating?

Who else got to enjoy the ride today? Was very nice day on the trail. We did the 30km. which ended on 33km. But those extras were not that bad. Agree with limiting single tracks on the shorter routes as it can cause lots of frustrations. Water stations were well stocked.And the events tent was very well organised with sufficient food and drinks for all.

Some feedback to share was the loading of the groups which given the space were going to be a challenge. As was the seeding which I am not sure how that was done. But I will be back next year again for the race.

Absolutely loved the 50km today. Weather was great. Waterpoints were excellent. Trails were fun and flowy. A bit of traffic but hardly ever stops and it didnt detract from the ride at all. A couple of lungbursting climbs to keep you working. This is a definite for next year. Well done to the organisers.