Garmin Edge 520 – Temperature

Disco man

My 520-temperature reading does not work it only shows -144 Deg C, any advice?

You paid good money for an item that seens to not work as it should.

Take it in and let them sort it out. There is no reason that you should have to battle with it.

My 520-temperature reading does not work it only shows -144 Deg C, any advice?

Do a hard reset and reinstall the latest firmware. If it is not a firmware issue Navworld will sort it out for you. Just make sure you have synced all your data before the hard reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does it matter? If it does take it in and they will sort it out for you. Navworld

They're not what they used to be.

Their service is really shitty now

Thanks for all the advice, hard reset the unit updated it to the latest version setup all the windows and boom!! -144 deg C!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the advice, hard reset the unit updated it to the latest version setup all the windows and boom!! -144 deg C!

When it was defaulted, did it show the temp before you made any changes to the windows layout?

When it was defaulted, did it show the temp before you made any changes to the windows layout?

It was working yes, I removed it a while back. I’ve started training for a race where the difference in temperature play a role with regards to my on the bike nutrition and now that I’ve added to a page I get this funny reading.