Klipberg Enduro

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh.... sounds interesting. Deets? 

Edited by hellocolour

What a strange website. So I guess all the detail will be emailed to me since I was forced to subscribed to the newsletter now.

Would like to know the price in the meantime.

Just realized while typing this that I'm already committed to Trans Baviaans but I would still like to know the details.

kief. Looking at the topographical map shows that there are a LOT of contour lines. So this should be fun!

What a strange website.

I agree.

Event Name: The Klipberg Enduro 2018

When: 17 August 2018 - 19 May 2018

Where: McGregor, Western Cape

Category: Enduro

Save the date: 17 - 19 August 2018 McGregor, South Africa. Sign up to find out more: www.klipbergenduro.com

Go to Event Page

If you guys are looking at doing a new website, contact me and let's make something awesome.

Ah, is this the hush, hush pre Ezel enduro that's been muttered around the shops, WhatsApp groups and (handle) bars of CT recently. Apparently it's going to be nice and spicy. 

you bet ya, its going to be insane so sad I'm going to be missing it!

hopefully i make it to Ezel this year

you bet ya, its going to be insane so sad I'm going to be missing it!

hopefully i make it to Ezel this year

No way, why?

Hi All, 

We let the cat out the bag on Monday and the feedback on the social web channels has been off the charts! Okes are frothing for the event and we hope to impress.

If you haven't subscribed yet, please do, and if you have mates that will enjoy this type of shindig, please share. We will be sending out newsletters soon with all the tasty details. 

Yours Gnarly

Klipberg Enduro Team 

Hi All, 

We let the cat out the bag on Monday and the feedback on the social web channels has been off the charts! Okes are throthing for the event and we hope to impress.

If you haven't subscribed yet, please do and if you have mates that will enjoy this type of shindig please share. We will be sending out newsletters soon with all the tasty details. 

Yours Gnarly

Klipberg Enduro Team 

Throthing hard, here!!!