Wall Bracket

Patchelicious

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, MTB CLUG holds tyres 1.8 - 2.5".

I have the 2.3" Ground Control on as in the picture.

What is the tyre width limit on this wall mount? Can it hold a Maxxis ikon 2.35 tyre?

Edited by JohanC

Coincidence?

I know where he works, do you want me to go beat him up?

I know where he works too, I drove to PTA last week to collect it.....  :mellow:

No, he has been in touch and is trying to resolve matters.

FFS Guys   Pants Boy.... This is worse than "Days of our lives"  :clap:

Get to the point ... Dying to see what Patches lands up with  !

Edited by HuckNorris

Coincidence?

I know where he works, do you want me to go beat him up?

Just as a follow-up, this was totally said in jest, Pants Boy will most likely beat me up, and he did me a huge favour a while ago. Sorry to hear about your troubles, Patch.

Days of our lives indeed. Had the shelf finished and ready for pick-up/courier on the 6th already, but due to circumstances (and bumblefuckery by my workshop guys when Patch swung past on the 14th) it never got to him. I did an overnight Aramex dropship to him on Monday, which now seem to have gone AWOL.

I'm on it, even though it doesn't always seem like it. I'll find the package and get it to Patch. I've also offered a full refund which he has refused, but I will make it up in some other way then. This thing is starting to give me nightmares :(

Just as a follow-up, this was totally said in jest, Pants Boy will most likely beat me up, and he did me a huge favour a while ago. Sorry to hear about your troubles, Patch.

Lol, it was taken in Jest as well. And no, I'm a drinker not a fighter.

Still waiting for the finished rocket pics!

Days of our lives indeed. Had the shelf finished and ready for pick-up/courier on the 6th already, but due to circumstances (and bumblefuckery by my workshop guys when Patch swung past on the 14th) it never got to him. I did an overnight Aramex dropship to him on Monday, which now seem to have gone AWOL.

I'm on it, even though it doesn't always seem like it. I'll find the package and get it to Patch. I've also offered a full refund which he has refused, but I will make it up in some other way then. This thing is starting to give me nightmares :(

and from earlier today at:

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/177412-unquestionable-integrity/

"....shipped on 24 April.

This was were things went wrong, as the shipper used Postnet and the parcel fell into an unknown hole. Never arrived in Joburg, I subsequently logged a complaint with Aramex and they started their investigation. I notified the seller and he took the matter very seriously....

Not a good day for Postnet/Aramex on the Hub with these two incidents coming to light...

EDIT: Layout

Edited by Rookie85

Found the package and re-sent it. Now waiting with bated breath for the next buggerup :(

In all honesty, when my reputation is on the line and delivery has already been stuffed, I would have hand delivered this myself with an apology and/or a sorry gift.