Wall Bracket

Patchelicious

Looks cool, but that is function over form.... wont fly.

I have been told, the two posted above are acceptable, there is no room to negotiate. If you are married, you should understand :)

Two choices approved? Did you hear one shot or two? You're screwed either way now!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks cool, but that is function over form.... wont fly.

I have been told, the two posted above are acceptable, there is no room to negotiate. If you are married, you should understand :)

You get to have a choice of what display to use to mount your vintage bike in the house.

That is winning.

I thought I had it well with my dedicated bike room, but now I reckon I need to plant a seed so that my wife thinks it was her idea when I mount a bike in the braaikamer.

You get to have a choice of what display to use to mount your vintage bike in the house.

That is winning.

I thought I had it well with my dedicated bike room, but now I reckon I need to plant a seed so that my wife thinks it was her idea when I mount a bike in the braaikamer.

Look, my wife is actually super cool about my bicycle and cycling apparel addiction, according to her it better than a hooker and blow problem.

Currently I have five bikes neatly parked in a row where my dining room table should be.

It was her idea to turn the wall behind the bikes into a cycling wall, with the Pino hanging there, along with my cycling caps and pics of the various cycling trips we have done. BUT it must be in the way she likes, and it super ok with that :)

Look, my wife is actually super cool about my bicycle and cycling apparel addiction, according to her it better than a hooker and blow problem.

Currently I have five bikes neatly parked in a row where my dining room table should be.

It was her idea to turn the wall behind the bikes into a cycling wall, with the Pino hanging there, along with my cycling caps and pics of the various cycling trips we have done. BUT it must be in the way she likes, and it super ok with that :)

Does your wife have a sister???

So she'd be a tad iffy with both?

Does your wife have a sister???

When my SO and I moved in together she had 16 bikes to my 3. We have become more sensible and have pared down to 2 each. Whenever I want to get an upgrade to a bike I make sure she get the same/similar upgrade first.

Happy home

When my SO and I moved in together she had 16 bikes to my 3. We have become more sensible and have pared down to 2 each. Whenever I want to get an upgrade to a bike I make sure she get the same/similar upgrade first.

Happy home

Let me know when you want to trade in your SO... think we might get along... ☻☻☻

That would be nice, but I don’t have wood workers on retainer.

You should ask the man you quoted nicely, he makes absolutely amazing stuff!

Its the first thing I was thinking too when I opened the thread that a really classy wooden one would be awesome.