Will it ever rain?

Buddah

Just the way I like it...........since I use my motorbike to work :)

......and we all know what happens to South African road users when it rains.....it's like a instant go mad drug........and they all loose it, by driving faster and forgetting all the basics :)

But then again it's part of nature so I guess we'll have out first stint this afternoon if the waether servcies managed to read the right report and the 60% chance for thunder showers is going to actaully happen

Just the way I like it...........since I use my motorbike to work :)

Ek weet nie wat is beter nie, re?n of gale force Suid Oostewind.  Ek het gister amper van my scooter af gewaai op die N1.  Maar dis Kaapstad die tyd van die jaar...

Big%20smile

When it rains I don't go out cycling..unless I'm caught in the downpour..Thumbs%20Down

Watch this space....the rains coming...Thumbs%20Up

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Weather report for JHB says 60% chance from today till Sunday. Better get my slick tyres off!CAADman2006-10-18 03:41:48

hehehe!Big%20smile

We had a leka light drizzle here on Sunday while doing a 130km ride. Was a stunning day actually as it wasn't too cold, and because I love rain!