PainCave "Fight Night" Powered By Buycycle.co.za - SA's ZWIFT Race

Christian van Zyl

Just a bit disappointing that you try show up for these specific races, ride yourself broken with the hope of doing well over the series and then diddly comes of it.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll work at booting this up and getting great prizes.

will the prizes actually be awarded this year and how will you guys ensure no cheaters etc in the races?

will the prizes actually be awarded this year and how will you guys ensure no cheaters etc in the races?

Points for race wins.

Top 5 gets invited to elimination round in studio

Then top 3 battle it out for the win in studio

Or something like that.

Points for race wins.

Top 5 gets invited to elimination round in studio

Then top 3 battle it out for the win in studio

Or something like that.

Now that sounds like a plan. Obviously only South Africans will be eligible - due to their availability to got to said studio?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just to keep you guys in the loop we are finalizing the winter series and should have it all fleshed out over the next 2 days. So keep an eye open, will post the details in the next 48 hours.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, just to keep you guys in the loop we are finalizing the winter series and should have it all fleshed out over the next 2 days. So keep an eye open, will post the details in the next 48 hours.

It's been slightly more than 48 hours now, any word on relaunching this event?  We're quite deep into winter and I'd like to get some races in!

Edited by thisismyotherbike