FARR Gravel Frame-Kits - Cromo Frame and Fork

Farrnus

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keeping the R 3999 SPECIAL for a FRAME-KIT ( Frame + Fork + Headset + Axles ) until end of this month --- made a big dent in stock but we still have a few left at this incredible deal ....

see colors and sizes still available here 

dropped some prices even further on tyres ( down to R 399 ) , stems ( 100mm ), seatpost ( 31.6 Zero Offset Alloy ) --- and FREE DELIVERY on any orders over R 500 if you want to add extras to your builds.

post-121972-0-13146600-1563586730_thumb.jpg

Will start building my frame up real soon. Got my wheels over the weekend and hope to get a brake adapter today. Thens it's time!????

Aaah mannn! Struggeling to find the correct brake adapter to finish it off. Have a post mount calliper and the frame is flat mount.????

Edited by Stevovo

keeping the R 3999 SPECIAL for a FRAME-KIT ( Frame + Fork + Headset + Axles ) until end of this month --- made a big dent in stock but we still have a few left at this incredible deal ....

see colors and sizes still available here

dropped some prices even further on tyres ( down to R 399 ) , stems ( 100mm ), seatpost ( 31.6 Zero Offset Alloy ) --- and FREE DELIVERY on any orders over R 500 if you want to add extras to your builds.

Any chance of a special on the carbon frames?

Any chance of a special on the carbon frames?

Currently on special /// www.ridefarr.com

Details also on the Farr Out Carbon thread

Hi Farrnus. I havent checked yet but do I need an adapter on the Cromo fork if I want to use a 160mm rotor? Was it designed to work with a 140mm rotor when the calliper is mounted? I can check when I get home this afternoon but it would be helpfull to know earlier.

Edited by Stevovo

Hi Farrnus. I havent checked yet but do I need an adapter on the Cromo fork if I want to use a 160mm rotor? Was it designed to work with a 140mm rotor when the calliper is mounted? I can check when I get home this afternoon but it would be helpfull to know earlier.

160mm is Standard - don't think 140 will work - although depends on some brakes/calipers - but thinking aloud POSTMOUNT is MTB and that would mean 160mm.

we just received 140mm and 160mm rotors as well as 10 speed and 11 speed Sunrace Cassettes for customers wanting to do GRAVEL BUILDS.

160mm is Standard - don't think 140 will work - although depends on some brakes/calipers - but thinking aloud POSTMOUNT is MTB and that would mean 160mm.

Great! That sounds right. I also have it like that but was doubting it. Flat mount would be 140mm... I think.

Thanks.

Great! That sounds right. I also have it like that but was doubting it. Flat mount would be 140mm... I think.

Thanks.

Did you come right with the post mount to flat mount adapter for the rear??

Thanks.

flat mount works with 140 or 160 - Shimano has an adaptor that ships with their calipers and so does Sram I think.

we have both sizes in stock now.

Thanks.

flat mount works with 140 or 160 - Shimano has an adaptor that ships with their calipers and so does Sram I think.

we have both sizes in stock now.

post-121972-0-38957000-1563971259_thumb.png

Currently on special /// www.ridefarr.com

Details also on the Farr Out Carbon thread

Sent you an email enquiry with some questions pertaining the frameset, awaiting your response. 

Did you come right with the post mount to flat mount adapter for the rear??

????Nope! Was sent the wrong one twice now. LBS ordered me one and my sister in law brought me one all the way from a shop in durban. Both the wrong ones...

There is one advertized on here but the seller is overseas for a week. Aaargh!! Seems like I will finish the bike before christmas...2020????

And I didn't get the tyres when they were on special...???? Farrnus...please... for the last two days of the month?

And its monday today and the Tour is over...and...

????luckily I'm healthy and will be riding my bicycle (not my Farr without a rear brake) home this afternoon so life is good