[Event] Winter Fast One

Face Plant

They're entered into the 40km race, and if its only 70m I'll attempt it. 

If you see a pudgy dude lying on his side astride a black Silverback Sola 4 on the route, wheezing and panting, you'll know you've passed me. Be a peach and throw a banana/redbull/beer my way would you?  :clap:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're entered into the 40km race, and if its only 70m I'll attempt it. 

If you see a pudgy dude lying on his side astride a black Silverback Sola 4 on the route, wheezing and panting, you'll know you've passed me. Be a peach and throw a banana/redbull/beer my way would you?  :clap:

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

Haven't trained so il do the 10k fun ride LOL.

Is the route for the 10k the same as the summer fast one?

Just entered 70km.... any info re water points/feed tables etc? 

Need to know how many bananas to squeeze in (seeing as it looks like we all have to donate one to Tyron) :)

Enjoyed it as always, marking on point and despite the route being 'fast' it was certainly not an 'easy' race. Good job guys!

Went with the IanJ school of racing 'attack from the gun' [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So I made it! Whoooo! It was relatively smooth sailing until the last 5km, the bumpy grass demolished my backside. Now I know why so many people ride FS and not HT!

While this was my first race so I don't have any comparisons, it was well organized, well marked, and had a very fun vibe! The OBs/banana/potato combo at the first stop did the trick!

If i find the guy who ordered a HEAD WIND for the 70km he will get the bad side of me!

As usual well run race.

Kids were a little upset that not Podium for the 10km was announced.

Yeah that wind was like a brick wall at some points.

That bit of single track that ran through the wild plants and ant hills was so cool. Had a huge grin on my face after that.

Enjoyed it as always, marking on point and despite the route being 'fast' it was certainly not an 'easy' race. Good job guys!

Went with the IanJ school of racing 'attack from the gun' [emoji41]

Thanks for the pull nsBB, sorry I was useless today. Been sick for 2 weeks. Maybe I can help at Race to Sun. 

Thanks for the pull nsBB, sorry I was useless today. Been sick for 2 weeks. Maybe I can help at Race to Sun.

No worries, could see you were taking some strain ... see you Saturday