Cyclist shot at cradle...

sunchaser

Hi guys,

Just came from there now...road closed both sides...leading towards Wohlfgart Eggs..cyclist shot as per the marshals closing off the road...not sure male or female

Anyone else with more info...I normally take this road to get back to N14...

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

Just came from there now...road closed both sides...leading towards Wohlfgart Eggs..cyclist shot as per the marshals closing off the road...not sure male or female

Anyone else with more info...I normally take this road to get back to N14...

Could you narrow down the location perhaps? Wohlfgart eggs?

OK - so coming from the R&L Park, it's just past the shop on the LHS if you don't turn right towards the caves.

We never rode there. Always turned towards the caves because that's where the cycle lane is.

Anyone got details?

Details starting to emerge. Shot in leg and back, bullet passed straight through out his stomach. Passers by heard cries for help.

Details starting to emerge. Shot in leg and back, bullet passed straight through out his stomach. Passers by heard cries for help.

Hope it was a robbery gone wrong and not come crazed resident that could do it again tomorrow  .

crazed resident you could find and lock up.

robbery you likely won't find them.

what a f....d up country.

Hope it was a robbery gone wrong and not come crazed resident that could do it again tomorrow  .

Archived