Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest goal in premiership whoop whoop

And that’s gonna take a phenomenal effort to better... across pretty much any league, never mind the PL... :clap: :clap:

Here’s hoping spurs dish out a thrashing this evening

Well they have 25min to get that bit going.

0-0 65min in.

Well they have 25min to get that bit going.

0-0 65min in.

I’m just glad Lent is over.... Haven’t used this many swear words in 85 mins for a long time... :ggrrrrrr:

I’m just glad Lent is over.... Haven’t used this many swear words in 85 mins for a long time... :ggrrrrrr:

Well, that didn’t fall on deaf ears now, did it....

Well done 23 :clap:

I will be a MU supporter tonight............hopefully a loss or draw for Manshitty will put Liverpool in the lead again

Edited by coppi

I will be a MU supporter tonight............hopefully a loss or draw for Manshitty will put Liverpool in the lead again

I've got a funny feeling about tonight... Utd have been shocking of late, City on paper should easily pick them off, but it's a Derby and you just never know.

It's quite potentially league deciding... and the funny thing is, I'm pretty certain 99% of Utd fans and players would rather City won the league.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out

Eriksen wowie what a strike.

We really needed that... crikey, I don't know where Brighton found that many buses to park at "WHL". It's exactly games like that where you need Kane... guess the results all that matters. 

West Ham next... as always they'll be at full tilt trying to irritate us. 

Utd out the top 4 race if they lose tonight... going to be tight between Chelsea and Arsenal for that last spot. Won't be surprised if Wolves beat Arsenal tonight either though... 

I've got a funny feeling about tonight... Utd have been shocking of late, City on paper should easily pick them off, but it's a Derby and you just never know.

It's quite potentially league deciding... and the funny thing is, I'm pretty certain 99% of Utd fans and players would rather City won the league.

It's as they say on Twitter - tonight the Liverpool supporters will be supporting Man U and the Man U supporters will be supporting Man City

Fans yes but the players? Not so much in my opinion.

Unless they were born in the area and grew up understanding the rivalry my money is on it being just another game to them. The fans making the stadium into a jungle might lift them but not some hatred of another club.

Completely neutral this game, cept my eldest son is a liverpool fan and he will be intolerable should the unthinkable happen and finally it is liverpools year...so go citeh.... hehe

football rivalries in families are such fun.