Football

IceCreamMan

5 hours ago, justinafrika said:

image.jpeg.60eccdd260b769c2f5588e2ff66f5998.jpeg

Self-awareness somewhat lacking here.  If only Richarlison bothered to start shooting on target, the £60 mil git couldn’t hit a barn door.  Loads of wild far misses and then sulks and badmouths when he’s dropped.

Career limiting move hey. 

he moved from Everton to play champions league. And well he did. Can’t win them all. 

conte under pressure according to the papers. 

And woe is me, my betting all revolved around spurs winning. So lost a few bob on their draw. It’s how it rolls I spose. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to the Brentford game in a minute. Bought tickets back in august as the game was due September. But due to queens passing game was postponed. 

hopefully saints can be the Brutus to Brentford’s Caesar. 

Gonna be a cold rainy night. Proper English footie experience 

7 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Off to the Brentford game in a minute. Bought tickets back in august as the game was due September. But due to queens passing game was postponed. 

hopefully saints can be the Brutus to Brentford’s Caesar. 

Gonna be a cold rainy night. Proper English footie experience 

Go and have all your fun today…. Coz Saints can’t be trusted this weekend! 🤣😂

56 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Go and have all your fun today…. Coz Saints can’t be trusted this weekend! 🤣😂

Need wins in both games. 

aamoi , is the game being shown in ZA? Not here on any channel as far as I can see. 

7 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Need wins in both games. 

aamoi , is the game being shown in ZA? Not here on any channel as far as I can see. 

Yep, will be showing live here on DStealersTV…. (Maybe I’m biased 🤷🏽‍♂️)

14 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Yep, will be showing live here on DStealersTV…. (Maybe I’m biased 🤷🏽‍♂️)

Neither of tonight’s games are being televised here and I couldn’t figure it out. One website mentions it is because the original games scheduled for September last year were not selected to be televised so they are not being televised on the rescheduled dates. 

seems a bit silly as the cameras are there and doing the work. Should be a doddle to televise here and 2 south coast teams in action and neither being shown. 

Was going to go to the spurs game too but something came up so can’t make it. Have to get to as many premiership games as I can cos next season we be playing Birmingham and shite teams like that I suspect. But we hope for a great escape like the ole days. 

9 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Neither of tonight’s games are being televised here and I couldn’t figure it out. One website mentions it is because the original games scheduled for September last year were not selected to be televised so they are not being televised on the rescheduled dates. 

seems a bit silly as the cameras are there and doing the work. Should be a doddle to televise here and 2 south coast teams in action and neither being shown. 

Was going to go to the spurs game too but something came up so can’t make it. Have to get to as many premiership games as I can cos next season we be playing Birmingham and shite teams like that I suspect. But we hope for a great escape like the ole days. 

Sorry Mate, I was referring to Saturday’s game at St Mary’s being shown live.

Tonights game is not on the schedule, so I don’t expect.

Unfortunately, I think that for rescheduled matches the problem lies with the broadcasters who will choose which games to show, and on agreeable dates, times, and quality of souls offered 🙄

Im hoping Saints can pull a rabbit this season, except they will need to do so without the 3 points that Spurs are coming to collect - this is not ManU, ya see… 🤣😂🤣

Enjoy the game tonight 👌🏽 
I may catch it on audio if I am awake 

Saturday 3 pm games never televised here. 

tried to get tickets to Wrexham vs notts county on 10 April. 475 quid via a scalp. Can you believe it. National league ticket with face value of 18 quid. And I reckon it will be over a grand come April 9th if the 2 teams still locked for promotion. When I went to watch aldershot vs Wrexham I think I paid 16 on pre sale. 

18 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Saturday 3 pm games never televised here. 

tried to get tickets to Wrexham vs notts county on 10 April. 475 quid via a scalp. Can you believe it. National league ticket with face value of 18 quid. And I reckon it will be over a grand come April 9th if the 2 teams still locked for promotion. When I went to watch aldershot vs Wrexham I think I paid 16 on pre sale. 

Robbery!!!!

Seems the new bids to broadcast from next season, are likely to open the 3pm matches to local viewing.

As well as more lower league matches also getting some airtime.

That’s the advantage of more competitors bidding to broadcast 🤞🏽

And already clubs have seen and seized the opportunity to increase ticket from next season

15 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Robbery!!!!

Seems the new bids to broadcast from next season, are likely to open the 3pm matches to local viewing.

As well as more lower league matches also getting some airtime.

That’s the advantage of more competitors bidding to broadcast 🤞🏽

And already clubs have seen and seized the opportunity to increase ticket from next season

Well the Wrexham notts county game I am going to watch on the pay per view for the national league. 9-50 a game. While it’s a lot it’s cheap. ( if you know what I mean) pubs and the like pay 180 to televise the game. 

3 pm games televised here, never thought I would live to see that. 

Great night out. Crap result. We had our chances but did not use them. Story of the season. Great vibe in stadium. Proper English experience with rain n cold. 

walked to various vantage points last night in the second half . Stewards don’t like it and tell me to get to my seat after a few minutes but got to see some action real close up. What struck me is how small football fields are. Further highlights just how skilled the modern day footballer is. How they make space and are able to control the ball and pass and do lil bits of magic. 

27A1F3A6-A353-4D76-936E-18D38509253D.jpeg

AA3CE59F-60FE-40B3-985F-7E2C5671DEAA.jpeg

8EEBF409-CE9F-4F8C-A5F8-4C8779BCC7B4.jpeg

Edited by IceCreamMan

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Another manager meets his fate at st Mary’s. 

Just surprised levy took so long. 

Well, if you can't beat Southampton, then are you really even a manager... (grabs coat)