Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad move on zidanes part. In the same league as his head butt

Lol... word is they offered it, he had demands they wouldn't meet all of them, he said no, they started talking to Jose..then the senior players said he comes we go..then they met all of Zidane's demands.. then he said yes... an remember he still lives in Madrid and his one son is currently third choice keeper ..bit plays for thier second deviaoom squad and his younger kids also play for the youth teams...

Sorry Chelsea bit Hazard is as good as gone..

Wonder which team will be the suckers to buy Bale and pay those crazy wages.. someone in China maybe..

Courtois may also be sold.. Zidane did NOT want to buy another keeper before he left..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

The real Juve stood up

What a flippen night to score your first hat-trick for Juve....well done Cristiano..well flippen done Juve what a performance from all of them.

We did it...we did it in style.

84567ba74f9aa1a7a027fafa23c8d5ac.jpg5ef6bdd08d26b40a1a6d57d0cb16b227.jpg

Edited by Gen

Man.. I was so hyped afterwards I couldn't sleep..so many great performances.. but that team gave it all..when our goal was disallowed I knew that more would come.

Spinazzola fantastic..just awesome..did everything right.

CAN.. brilliant that was an immense performance from him..did a double shift at times CB at times Defensive midfielder

Chiellini... what a captain's performance.. stunning

Bonuci..brilliant

Cancelo.. awesome.. best RB in Europe

Pjanic pulling the strings in midfield

Matuidi was absolutely everywhere what a game would like to know how much he ran last night

Mandzukic ..experience.. did his job so well

Szczesny..man he had nothing to do.. not a single save to make.. kicked the ball out well and calmed Chiellini down at the end.

Ronaldo.. beside his hat-trick what a game..just great..determined BMT shown once again..fantastic

My man of the mach.. Bernardeschi.. man just incredible...that cross to set up the first goal... great performances all night ..

Subs..

Dybala brought in at the right time...just fantastic

Kean.. that kid..came close to scoring ..great speed, great power..so excited about him

Allegri... master class tactics..

Our best performance all season.. well done guys ..

I don't think Atletico knew what hit them..we allowed them very little.. forced them to rush when they did have the ball.. besides for those 5min before halftime they just couldn't get a grip on the game..

Allegri's thoughts on the game

https://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-italia.net%2F135728%2Fallegri-wanted-first-leg#article/footballitalia-135728

Edited by Gen

What a great team performance and fantastic finishing by CR7...............

Yep.. team performance. They were awesome, all of them[emoji836][emoji835]

The footage of Ronaldo's better half and his son was all of us.. I cried and screamed ..

Edited by Gen

Yep.. team performance. They were awesome, all of them[emoji836][emoji835]

The footage of Ronaldo's better half and his son was all of us.. I cried and screamed ..

I won 20k because of the Ronaldo hat trick im so so happy you're through! Well done.

Sent from my GT-P5200 using Tapatalk

What a great team performance and fantastic finishing by CR7...............

Was there ever any doubt he would turn up on a night like that?

I won 20k because of the Ronaldo hat trick im so so happy you're through! Well done.

Damn [emoji383][emoji383]

Damn [emoji383][emoji383]

I would have passed for a juve fan last night. When the penalty went in I lost it, For once my luck is in.

I would have passed for a juve fan last night. When the penalty went in I lost it, For once my luck is in.

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

My youngest son wrote a term test today and was supposed to go to bed earlier.. but it was clear that my emotions and extremely loud cheering was going to keep him up.. so he just came back to the lounge after the disallowed goal.. and said it is pointless trying to sleep between mom and the excitement.. after the game he said to me.. "Mommy thank you for making us love football" will understand if he has a brain fart during his test today..

My nerves were shot absolutely shot.... I burst out in tears after the second goal.. never have loved a buzzing watch as much as I did last night.

The eldest couldn't watch the penalty.. he walked outside to the front gate and waited for my reaction.. then came running in.

Hubby just sat there, the man is emotionally disabled [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] all he said was well done and that man has a big pair..here my kids and i are jumping up and down running around like crazy..and that is the best can do.. only Sagan gets him on his feet .

One of these days the cops are still going to rock up at the house because of the commotion.

Edited by Gen

saw Ronaldo heat-map from last night

We are fortunate to live in an era with a Messi and a Cristiano .. people should not compare and just appreciate what they both bring to the game.

Okay.. there was also another game last night..and no I haven't watched it or even highlights.. but shees 7-0.. that is ruthless