Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ings is a legend. Amen

Most under rated player in the premier league. We will lose him soon I suspect.

Agree that is awesome for Southampton, but maybe that’s where his game is best suited... Some players find it difficult to adapt styles of play. It may be a blessing in disguise

Exactly what a mate of mine said earlier.

Considering he has scored More than Kane, more than Jesus, more than pogba, more than all the big names like sane and salah bar Vardy will attract attention.

Let’s also consider that some of those big names didn’t get as much playing time, due to injury, rotation or whatever.... But I still rate Ings very highly.

Let’s also consider that some of those big names didn’t get as much playing time, due to injury, rotation or whatever.... But I still rate Ings very highly.

He is a top pro

Exactly what a mate of mine said earlier.

Considering he has scored More than Kane, more than Jesus, more than pogba, more than all the big names like sane and salah bar Vardy will attract attention.

I just stumbled onto this thread . Didn't know it existed . I've been a saints fan for 40 years since 1980 with Keegan Shannon shiilton , Watson

Happy That my Ally in the more hostile thread is a saint. And no matter what happens our blood is red n white.

Inge is a beast

Nice one. Then there were 2.

Sadly I wo t be going to stadium again until next season by looks of things. Will take pics and post.

Nice one. Then there were 2.

Sadly I wo t be going to stadium again until next season by looks of things. Will take pics and post.

I have been once in 2014.  Luckily it was the biggest Victory they have ever had.  Saints beat Sunderland 8-0!!!

Probably 6 Saints fan in SA and I'm one

I've been to a local Saints' supporter's match day get together, with a mate of mine (Stewart) who supports them. There were certainly more than 6 at that game in October '98. They thought I was a fan too, but far from it, and they happened to be playing my team that night. It's the only game where I have had to keep my celebrations to myself.

I've been to a local Saints' supporter's match day get together, with a mate of mine (Stewart) who supports them. There were certainly more than 6 at that game in October '98. They thought I was a fan too, but far from it, and they happened to be playing my team that night. It's the only game where I have had to keep my celebrations to myself.

Moons ago there was a saints fan club in jozi.... it tried to get started and to be fair lasted a wee while but then just dissaptated really. I dont think it even survived onto facebook so would of died pre 2007 ish.

I had a good mate who is a united fan and he was on the committee so i would tag along whenever united were playing saints... they had huge turnouts , over 500 sometimes. 

Liverpool club ZA used ot meet at that pub with all the motorbikes in it near Greenstone , forget name, and they would also count in their hundreds, one game i did go to there musta been more than 500 easy ...

Went to one once, i think it was in randburg .  There were about 10 people including terry Payne.  Average age was 236.  I never made another meeting. :blush:

Moons ago there was a saints fan club in jozi.... it tried to get started and to be fair lasted a wee while but then just dissaptated really. I dont think it even survived onto facebook so would of died pre 2007 ish.

I had a good mate who is a united fan and he was on the committee so i would tag along whenever united were playing saints... they had huge turnouts , over 500 sometimes. 

Liverpool club ZA used ot meet at that pub with all the motorbikes in it near Greenstone , forget name, and they would also count in their hundreds, one game i did go to there musta been more than 500 easy ...

Ridgeway Race Bar