Football

IceCreamMan

Can't agree - think they are just going through a bad patch at an inopportune time (missing Aaron Ramsey a lot) - if you fire the coach every time you go through a bad patch you won't get anywhere.

If I look at that squad to finish somewhere between 4th and 6th is about par, how many Arsenal players would be first choice in the teams that finished above them? My guess is about 2

In context that Wenger was essentially forced out for this dros means unai has not delivered.

Yes, we can come up with all sorts of excuses, fact remains with more resources still 3rd best in London. Only one position better an that largely due to man united implosion.

Arsenal fans should demand better, maybe used to sniffing at Tuesday/Wednesday night football.

We wait n see.

Next season I suspect more of same really.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In context that Wenger was essentially forced out for this dros means unai has not delivered.

Yes, we can come up with all sorts of excuses, fact remains with more resources still 3rd best in London. Only one position better an that largely due to man united implosion.

Arsenal fans should demand better, maybe used to sniffing at Tuesday/Wednesday night football.

We wait n see.

"More resources" surely only mean something if it is spent it on your squad? Can you really blame Emery for Arsenal not spending?

Arsenal is very much in a similar position than Man U. They need a massive overhaul. Cech is well past his prime. Ozil never had a prime. Their defenders are all past 30. Xhaka is khaka, and if it wasn't for their 2 strikers they would have been nowhere, 

Arsenal is very much in a similar position than Man U. They need a massive overhaul. Cech is well past his prime. Ozil never had a prime. Their defenders are all past 30. Xhaka is khaka, and if it wasn't for their 2 strikers they would have been nowhere, 

With respect I wouldn't call any one of them defenders! I prefer to call them Wenger's back 4

We wait n see.

Sadly Emery has inherited a pile of overpaid lackeys and what he needs to do is rid the club of every last Wenger exponent and them be measured against what he creates. I can easily count 10 out the door before the months out! Problem being that no one in the right mind would buy any of them...... 

So. We got tix to new stadium to watch final. We meet at 3 for one pint before getting on train. One becomes 2,3 ...... watching final in pub now. ????????????

But it’s bound to be good. Pub fulla yids.

Disappointing final, but well done Liverpool... certainly a team and coach worthy of some silverware. Hopefully the start of bigger things at Spurs

Truth be told, it sa whole lot easier to win a game when starting an 1-0 in you favor...

But it is what it is and well done to Liverpool for not letting go of that lead :clap: :clap:

Well yes, an no. Pub was full. Bout 75 25 spurs supporters. Liverpool fans were calling spurs fans yids, an spurs fans calling em bin dippers. Both derogatory terms. Both uttered in jest an everyone had a good night out and a good laugh.

The way it’s sposed to be with sport.

Highlight of the game was the pitch invader.

England Netherlands tonight.

Back in pub.

Ronaldo was weird last night. Razor sharp at times an rusty at others.

Seems all that is missing is 2 club statements.. one saying thank you Hazard and all the best from chelsea and 1 stating welcome to Read Madrid ..