Football

IceCreamMan

About 50mins into the final matches…

Everton & Leeds looks set to join Saints in the Championship next season… but THE FAT LADY is yet to make an appearance!

I don’t believe this is settled yet…

Spurs are praying that Brighton can overturn Villa’s current lead at 2-1…. All to play for!

About 60mins and just look at Everton… Game on!

80mins and Everton are looking safe…

Done! Tottenham 8thSpur fail to get European competition for the 1st time in 14 seasons…. Deserved!

Everton stay up! Only just!!

And Saints put on a show @ St Mary’s 👌🏽

Edited by RoddieJ

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RoddieJ said:

Everton & Leeds looks set to join Saints in the Championship next season… but THE FAT LADY is yet to make an appearance!

Spurs are praying that Brighton can overturn Villa’s current lead at 2-1…. All to play for!

Done! Tottenham 8thSpur fail to get European competition for the 1st time in 14 seasons…. Deserved!

And another former Premier League winning club is relegated; Leicester joining Blackburn Rovers as the only former winners that were relegated.

2 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

That saints game was a thriller. Damn 

Let’s all feel sorry for Jose Mourinho. He failed to maintain his 100% record of having won every European Cup Final his team played in…. Because of the referee and Daniel Levy….

Bwaaakakakakakakaaaaa…!! 

4 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

Let’s all feel sorry for Jose Mourinho. He failed to maintain his 100% record of having won every European Cup Final his team played in…. Because of the referee and Daniel Levy….

Bwaaakakakakakakaaaaa…!! 

Yeah, terrible football and attitude by the Roma plonkers after the first half.  They pretty much done themselves in.

image.gif.9069a5edfc937c8140083ad0162f17c3.gif

While the penalty works in my favour I don’t reckon that’s fair. It needs to change I reckon. 

13 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

City 8:15.  United 9/2 

on a cup final day. Crazy odds on United. 

On the other hand, I think the odds were quite fair.

City came into this match on an incredible run of form. Remember that their last couple of matches were played by their ‘B’ team. So their first team players were chomping at the bit for game time!

Well played by Pep this time.

2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

So, 7 quid on inter Milan at 6:1. 

worth a flutter as I am up about 100 quid for the season. 

Lol, I couldn’t resist when I saw Inter at 6,5:1 last night, so I smacked a tenner just for the heck of it…. 🤞🏽

Not a bad bet at 6 to 1, and city were a little lucky. But that’s football. 

Lukaku is a moron and deserves no place at the highest levels, don’t know why they persevere with him. 

not a great game, but I guess they rarely are. Haaland was quiet , against United as well. 

onto next season and championship football. 

clive barker RIP

Edited by IceCreamMan