• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Newcastle. Like wtf 

Unbelievable! 

Looks nothing like the Newcastle of last season... despite the injuries this season.

Even the new players don't look to be on par.

Here's another WTF moment...

Imagine your side scoring 4 goals and your oppent only scores 1... but you still lose the match!

Sheffield United 2-3 Luton Town 

1 hour ago, RoddieJ said:

Meanwhile... Just look at Saints ripping up the Championship!

Phenomenal... their slow start to the season seems a thing of the past. Brilliant!

Will take it. Had tickets for today but passed them onto a mate who is out here from za. He couldn’t get.  

going on Friday though. With Leeds losing it rolls out way. Hopefully Leicester drill Ipswich.

1 hour ago, RoddieJ said:

Here's another WTF moment...

Imagine your side scoring 4 goals and your oppent only scores 1... but you still lose the match!

Sheffield United 2-3 Luton Town 

Luton going through a mini revival of sorts. Here’s hoping the under dogs do a miracle

10 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

Just look at this ManU side.. showing off fir their new shareholder! 😂😂😂

Ten hag nearly went to the job centre. So close. 

sad for unai though. 

31 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

sad for unai though. 

Nah Dude, I can't feel sorry for Unai Emery or Villa!

My side are just 3 points off Villa, with a game in hand... This is our opportunity 😂

WTF....!!!

Gotta say that cannot use injuries and suspensions as an excuse any longer.

This was naivety at its worst! Forget that it was a makeshift defensive lineup. Under 13's know better to deal with defensive marking and positioning! This was just awful. I'm sorry to say, but there's a methis and a strategy to a high-press style, and this Spurs lineup only got the memo 80 minutes into the game, having been fortunate to have only shipped 4 by then. Shocking!

Oh well, the other London Derby will have to be my consolation....

46 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

WTF....!!!

Gotta say that cannot use injuries and suspensions as an excuse any longer.

This was naivety at its worst! Forget that it was a makeshift defensive lineup. Under 13's know better to deal with defensive marking and positioning! This was just awful. I'm sorry to say, but there's a methis and a strategy to a high-press style, and this Spurs lineup only got the memo 80 minutes into the game, having been fortunate to have only shipped 4 by then. Shocking!

Oh well, the other London Derby will have to be my consolation....

Strange results in the premiership lately. 

must be Christmas. 

never ever write off West Ham. That’s my motto in life. Moyes is a hero tonight. 

Off to st Mary’s this afternoon. 8 of us going. Managed to get 8 tickets early early for friends and family. Going to be a good outing. Sell out crowd. It’s going to rock. Getting there by car, train, bus and taxi/walk. 

longest run undefeated in the professional era. One has to go back more than a 100 years to 1921 for a longer unbeaten run. Incredible. Win/draw  tonight takes us to 17 and ever closer to the record. 

mate of mine is a Plymouth fan. It’s going to be fun. 

2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Off to st Mary’s this afternoon. 8 of us going. Managed to get 8 tickets early early for friends and family. Going to be a good outing. Sell out crowd. It’s going to rock. Getting there by car, train, bus and taxi/walk. 

longest run undefeated in the professional era. One has to go back more than a 100 years to 1921 for a longer unbeaten run. Incredible. Win/draw  tonight takes us to 17 and ever closer to the record. 

mate of mine is a Plymouth fan. It’s going to be fun. 

Awesome!

What a time of year, as well the vibe since this unbeaten run.... Its gonna be super awesome! 

Looks like skin's turning a slight green colour.... Huh!! 😂

Enjoy Bud 😉 

Amazing vibe in stadium. Ref was on our side. Ex City keeper made a boo-boo. 

a lil lucky. 

maybe relegation has been positive. Vibe and optimism is something I have not felt at st Mary’s in a long long time. 

sunak was 30 metres from me.

oh when the saints.  

36a746b6-451a-4441-be3e-a55ab47876d7.jpeg

6EBEA38C-FF9E-4113-8FFF-4F7E6802DB73.jpeg

Edited by IceCreamMan

On 12/27/2023 at 8:16 AM, IceCreamMan said:

sad for unai though. 

Job centre next week I reckon.