Football

IceCreamMan

The derby della Molle is seldom pretty and almost always physical.. but 3 points in the bag and Turin bragging rights..

[emoji836][emoji835]

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so how's the blood pressure at the moment then ?

Whoop whoop

When that pretty linesman disallowed the goal I was distraught but then it came good.

Last night I got sms from club saying my favourite seats was for sale still. I declined. Shoulda gone. Magic.

I see the ghost of Karius lurks at Anfield

Real pity MU was gifted that goal. They were good for absolutely nothing.

But are looking good for a top10 finish IMO

pitty... he was doing an awesome job of turning MU into complete trash. 

I dont think there is a more stubborn personality in football than Jose. He persists on hes bus parking tactics even tho MU has some quality attacking players to easily outscore opposition. Hes great success has come and gone and he seems to now having a rep for breaking up dressing rooms.

Cant see him landing a big job very soon.

keep in mind they are currently shooting a new Adidas ad.. so it could just have been coincidence ..it is just really funny 6557f1831a0c2c205de33037e7e304c9.jpg

f94bfaff77bf1df12c8b2d49a1390fcf.jpg

Edited by Gen

I hope united get Allegri signed. He should do will there.

Not just yet pls...he has some unfinished business to do.

The fans won't like Allegri..he plays a very controlled, calculated game...a lot of these United fans just want to see the olayers running themselves dizzy for no reason.[emoji2957]

Edited by Gen

Since SAF United have had revolving doors as far as managers go....still reckon moyes got a bad deal and subsequent managers have proved that.

Wonder if sir Alex,could be tempted til May ?

United have been left behind in the supremacy stakes from biggest club in the world to not even the biggest club in Manchester,

Edited by IceCreamMan