Football

IceCreamMan

High bury whe n full is an amazing place....I must go sometime, maybe next time saints play there.

You mean The Emirates Stadium

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The consequences of this could be far reaching, let me explain.

I go with my son to the football 4 or 5 times a season, I always pack some water and a couple of hot dogs as the lad gets hungry and thirsty and he likes to wait til the half time whistle before going down to the food vendors, problem is the queues are long and being y the time I get to the front most of the items are sold out. So we stay in the stadium seats and eat and drink the stuff we bring from home.. additionally water and coke in 500 ml bottles are expensive in the stadium. If they ban bottles in the stadium it will be a big pain in the bum for me and the many that being in thermoflasks and the like , adding expense and hassle as the vendors in stadium will need to pour it into cups or the stewards will stop you,from taking bottles to yr seat.

I hope they catch the **** and punish him severely,

That's great that they allow you to bring in your own provisions, I don't think that you can do that here in any of the sporting events(cycling excluded). I can see how this will be a problem for you if they impose a ban.

Highbury is closed.

My old man was on the Arsenal books as a junior and played quite a few matches at Highbury. I went back to England with the old man in 1981 and we went to Highbury. One of the gates was open so we strolled in to look around.

A groundsman shouted at us to leave.

Old man replied "I used to play here"

Groundsman "Not anymore you don't, piss off"

My old man was on the Arsenal books as a junior and played quite a few matches at Highbury. I went back to England with the old man in 1981 and we went to Highbury. One of the gates was open so we strolled in to look around.

A groundsman shouted at us to leave.

Old man replied "I used to play here"

Groundsman "Not anymore you don't, piss off"

Haha, that’s the English for you.

Think highbury is now housing complex, not sure.

City losing their way a bit, happy for palace, I like ole Roy

Then we got,a crucial away win.....can’t remember when last we put consecutive wins together in the premiership....I think under puel we did.

Ole just does not look like a manager does he?

But the united side look good. Seems they were shirking.

No 27 has now played for 5 different managers at United. If anyone doubted his ability this says something.

Ole just does not look like a manager does he?

But the united side look good. Seems they were shirking.

No 27 has now played for 5 different managers at United. If anyone doubted his ability this says something.

Amazing the effect some positive vibes can have on players... Mourinho was and always will be THE VIRUS..

Meanwhile in Turin.. MARIOOOOOO puts us 1-0 up against Roma..Olsen has made some great saves to keep Roma in it..

Damn, Olsen had one hell of a game.. singlehandedly kept the score line respectable ..no straightforward saves either...and Juve looking really good..a few dodge VAR call that disallowed 2 goals..mmm

And then the United game.. masterclass from Pogba.. the freedom to play his natural game.. and then I had completely forgotten that Ole was his manager when he was but a pup at the youth side.

So city lose again. Can’t remembet when last that happened. Spurs another solid win, United scoring freely an Liverpool head the table by 6.

Could be their year......finally.

Liverpool head the table by 6.

Will have to overcome the "top at Christmas" hoodoo... that has plagued 12 teams in the PL era - LFC being 3 times recipients of this unwanted award.

So city lose again. Can’t remembet when last that happened. Spurs another solid win, United scoring freely an Liverpool head the table by 6.

Pogback = Pogboom...

They all seem a lot happier..and......playing to their strengths

Will have to overcome the "top at Christmas" hoodoo... that has plagued 12 teams in the PL era - LFC being 3 times recipients of this unwanted award.

If you asked me where I want to be at Christmas,I'll take it

Turn channel to 207 ..u12 football tournament on.. big clubs.. so cute..and great quality.

Edited by Gen