Well done Atletico..they deserves that

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Athletico have massive BMT... They always seem to pitch up on the big nights.

Watched them in the league the past wkend... They were very average.

If Atletico score in Turin we are screwed..............

Completely screwed...as it is we need 3 goals..and it is not like we score 3 goals often. I donno allegri got things wrong yesterday and the players were terrible in the second half.. Why doesn't he play Cancelo from the start huh?

Think we need a Gattuso type player that will rough it up and get in their faces.

I also wanted to slap Bonucci silly.

Edited by Gen

They gave me false hope the weekend [emoji6]

Edited by Gen

They've also never lost a home European tie in Simeone's history... out of 16 odd games, with 13 wins I think. 

Impressive from City to come back from a goal down and a man down away from home to win.

They're starting to look like the real deal. I'm just surprised that they're still playing Otamendi though - he's just not a consistent player at all... always gives teams a chance

This week will be epic football games https://777score.com/, especially the eternal standoff Manchester United vs Liverpool :thumbup:

Sunday’s result could well be one of those games that determines the outcome of the title.

MU win gives City and Spurs hope.

LFC win gives them that edge that might see them across the line.

Draw - 1 point could be the difference at the end of the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIFA has banned Chelsea from registering new players for the next two transfer windows over rule breaches related to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

In a statement, the disciplinary committee of world football's governing body said Chelsea would be banned from "registering new players at both national and international level for the next two complete and consecutive registration periods."

The statement said: "This ban applies to the club as a whole, with the exception of the women's and futsal teams, and does not prevent the release of players."

FIFA has also fined Chelsea £460,000 ($599,000) and given them a 90-day deadline "to regularise the situation of the minor players concerned."

FIFA has banned Chelsea from registering new players for the next two transfer windows over rule breaches related to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

In a statement, the disciplinary committee of world football's governing body said Chelsea would be banned from "registering new players at both national and international level for the next two complete and consecutive registration periods."

The statement said: "This ban applies to the club as a whole, with the exception of the women's and futsal teams, and does not prevent the release of players."

FIFA has also fined Chelsea £460,000 ($599,000) and given them a 90-day deadline "to regularise the situation of the minor players concerned."

In that case, Hazard isn't going anywhere. And any chance they had of getting Zidane as well

Now Chelsea are going to be as good as Spurs, who didn’t manage a single signing in the past 2 transfer windows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Europa League Round of 16

Napoli (Defending Champs) vs Salzburg

Pretty sure Atletico are defending champs..[emoji6]

But I like that draw for Napoli

Pretty sure Atletico are defending champs..[emoji6]

But I like that draw for Napoli

Winners of Europa League qualify for next years Champions League