• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always liked Eric it broke my heart when he left Leeds for UTD

Ooh Aah Cantona [emoji4]

Yeah he still is a character.

Just like Ibra he always got away with breing arrogant because well he backed it up on the pitch.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

https://www.iol.co.za/sport/soccer/uefa-champions-league/this-is-a-disgrace-says-psgs-neymar-on-var-penalty-for-man-united-19704331

Like I mentioned early, the refs decision must be respected. Commentators can say no etc, but once the decision is made, they should make it a postive point, incl sidelined players. I also understand whats said here and neymar will be missing out cl this season. Tough tomatoes.

6274835b18c195ec553c1c1e38ece706.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ja it is an emotional thing for fans and players alike.

Comes as no surprise.. a few months too late.. IMO..

They had a great CL campaign last year.. that comeback against Barca was awesome and they nearly pulled it off against Liverpool.. but things just not working this year.. it also doesn't help that Roma keep on selling really good players..no news on who will take over. 9bb5312b77dd0c83680b9c6d31e9aa77.jpg

Edited by Gen

If PSG beat Rennes and Arsenal drew against United and United beat PSG and Rennes beat Arsenal does that make Rennes better than United.[emoji2957]

Edited by Gen

If PSG beat Rennes and Arsenal drew against United and United beat PSG and Rennes beat Arsenal does that make Rennes as good as United.[emoji2957]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... Why do you seem surprised...

I feel for Buffon.. he will never have that CL medal.. but such is life..

I suspect the World cup, UEFA cup and 9 Serie A medals will help cushion the disappointment. What a player.

Damn Roma are cleaning house... he should've been sacked before he could've sold Alison624ca8398d55eada33ee3956a670e7e8.jpg

I suspect the World cup, UEFA cup and 9 Serie A medals will help cushion the disappointment. What a player.

For sure.. but the CL would've completed the collection.

On a nice positive note.. Juve have really done a lot with their ladies team.. pro contract this year and really promoting them and to celebrate woman's day they announced that their game on the 24th will played at the Allianz and free entrance.. hope they fill up the stadium for the ladies

1d5e4a5514032bc88a6d05fd9f083c2a.jpg

Ranieri to take charge at Roma still the end of the season..he had a pretty good few years with them during his first spel so my son says it is like seeing Nonno again.

.good luck sir [emoji173]

a6293fc517dda082d53a72cd1a2c0db8.jpg

Edited by Gen

I don’t think it was a well kept secret.... But good luck to Claudio Ranieri. I’ve always considered him a gentleman of the sport.

Absolutely loved that some youngsters got a run tonight and they didn't disappoint..and what do you know we actually scored 4 goals..conceded 1 late goal though

Kean got a brace.. such a talent wish he would get more game time.

Something I absolutely loved was the fans actually setting their differences (yes the Juve fans and the Curva Sud are currently not seeing eye to eye) aside when Nicolussi came on.. he is a 18 years old kid who got his first call up every time he touched the ball the fans applauded..

82c2b6793f7d6856b1f939aa73fa4f03.jpg

Edited by Gen