Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo Salah [emoji445] Mo Salah [emoji445]. He eventually scores again. Not a huge fan of Henderson but he made a difference when he came on.

Mo Salah [emoji445] Mo Salah [emoji445]. He eventually scores again. Not a huge fan of Henderson but he made a difference when he came on.

Pass it to Bobby,pass it to Bobby, pass it to Bobby,oh...

Pass it to Bobby,pass it to Bobby, pass it to Bobby,oh...

Haha, I was shouting the same thing, but for a change he did well to finish it.

At the post match interview with him, Ginny and VVD, he mentioned how it was his record 50th goal for Liverpool. Made me wonder if that didn't influence the way he's been playing and the pressure just to try get that one goal.

Hopefully with that monkey off his back he can go back to the free scoring player we know.

What a cracking FA Cup tie yesterday between Watford and Wolves... 

Really wanted Wolves to go to the final, just think they have a far better shout at upsetting City, but you really can't deny Watford such a great comeback.

That goal from Deulofeu to get them back in the game will be on highlight reels for some time!
He was clearly pretty pissed at being on the bench, but answered in the best way possible.

Another serious talent that just doesn't produce regularly enough to make it at a top club

I watched the Wolves/watford game and 2 nil up i lost interest. woe is me. 

citeh are going to do the local treble and possibly the quadruple this year. Amazing team

Big week coming up..

I pray to the football gods that we play well....my nerves can't handle another CL comeback....

off ot the pub to watch the spurs man city game with a spurs fan. gonna be fun. Kinda hope spurs stop the citeh juggarnaught

I hope we play well, if we still lose I can live with that... just don’t want us making life easy for them. Would be great to get a big win first up in the new stadium though.