Football

IceCreamMan

Leeds Derby game is a cracker

it was a cracker...

leeds-united-fans-derby-county-champions

bloody hell.

#@$$%@#%@%@#%#$@$%!@%$

Leeds must just give up on promotion challenges, automatic promotion is the only way we'll get back. Just hope that they hold onto Bielsa

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t suppose that Allegri leaving Juventus at the end of the season means too much disruption...

Although I wonder a certain Mr Conte has anything to do with this news

I don’t suppose that Allegri leaving Juventus at the end of the season means too much disruption...

Although I wonder a certain Mr Conte has anything to do with this news

No not much disruption.. from what "sources report" there would've been more disruption had he stayed.. there was talk that he wanted to sell a lot of young important players..financially makes zero sense you have to replace quality with quality ..FFP and all

Basically creative difference

I can not see any sense in making so many changes to a squad for Allegri to leave in 2years time..

Conte.. mmmm there may be unresolved issues from how he left.. BUT Agnelli wasn't (I think) at the helm then..but yeah he may return.. other names that are doing the rounds are Deschamps, Poch and .. the availability of those 3 is tricky as well they aren't available... basically everyone except Zidane has been mentioned... but Allegri would not have been let go if they did not already have a suitable replacement lined up.

Allegri will get his fantastic send off on Sunday.. one he deserved he brought us a lot of success in the 5 years but his time has just come to and end.. and wherever he ends up I wish him nothing but the best

There will be a press conference tomorrow at 2pm.. the usual press conference before the next day's game.. Agnelli will be at the press conferense.. if Conte will replace Allegri that announcement will come after our game on Sunday, after the club and fans have said their goodbyes.. if it isn't Conte I only expect an announcement after EL/CL finals have been played.[emoji48]

It would however be very difficult for me to accept Mourinho as coach.. ag asb nie.. we are trying to move away from busses not get bigger ones.[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Simone Inzhaghi is a real possibility.

Woah even Wenger is also available..

Edited by Gen

*but Allegri would not have been let go if they did not already have a suitable replacement lined up.*

I absolutely agree. As well as the announcement of the new coach after the end of season games...

I’m not so sure that Agnelli will be pursuing a non-Italian coach in these circumstances... It’s interesting...

I absolutely agree. As well as the announcement of the new coach after the end of season games...

I’m not so sure that Agnelli will be pursuing a non-Italian coach in these circumstances... It’s interesting...

Yeah.. where he goes only he will know, if he knows... but you can bet that he will be linked with every team in Europe (besides Madrid and City) by tomorrow morning.. silly season indeed..[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Edited by Gen

No not much disruption.. from what "sources report" there would've been more disruption had he stayed.. there was talk that he wanted to sell a lot of young important players..financially makes zero sense you have to replace quality with quality ..FFP and all

Basically creative difference

I can not see any sense in making so many changes to a squad for Allegri to leave in 2years time..

Conte.. mmmm there may be unresolved issues from how he left.. BUT Agnelli wasn't (I think) at the helm then..but yeah he may return.. other names that are doing the rounds are Deschamps, Poch and .. the availability of those 3 is tricky as well they aren't available... basically everyone except Zidane has been mentioned... but Allegri would not have been let go if they did not already have a suitable replacement lined up.

Allegri will get his fantastic send off on Sunday.. one he deserved he brought us a lot of success in the 5 years but his time has just come to and end.. and wherever he ends up I wish him nothing but the best

There will be a press conference tomorrow at 2pm.. the usual press conference before the next day's game.. Agnelli will be at the press conferense.. if Conte will replace Allegri that announcement will come after our game on Sunday, after the club and fans have said their goodbyes.. if it isn't Conte I only expect an announcement after EL/CL finals have been played.[emoji48]

It would however be very difficult for me to accept Mourinho as coach.. ag asb nie.. we are trying to move away from busses not get bigger ones.[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Simone Inzhaghi is a real possibility.

Woah even Wenger is also available..

Morinho too [emoji4]

Morinho too [emoji4]

Bleh... he wouldn't be a good fit he would want too much control of the transfers..that is not how things work at Juve.

If he is happy to leave the business of transfers to the club management and willing to change his footballing philosophy as and humbly apologise to the fans and club for insulting them since his Inter days. Sure maybe.. we'll think about it[emoji1787]

I would rather have Wenger than Mou.

Edited by Gen

Very emotional press conference today.. so much respect between Agnelli and Allegri

This decision was very hard for Agnelli, in his own words the hardest he has had to make since becoming president... there is a lot of affection between the 2.. just came down to what was best for the club going forward and that this was the right moment to end the relationship end it on good terns

Before it started Agnelli said clearly he wouldn't be answering any questions on who would be the next coach as it was all about saying thanks to Allegri..

There is always one idiot that still asked what kind of coach they would bring in and he just said no comment.

Tomorrow we will greet Allegri and Barzagli at our last game at home this season (as he is hanging up his boots)

Nice touch that the entire first team squad was present..

https://twitter.com/juventusfc/status/1129734367532728327?s=09

926c32600049b16dad1f436736361fff.jpg

Edited by Gen

Wow! Awesome video...

Great to see the camaraderie in the team and management. I’m still not convinced that Poch is the guy to replace him.... But let’s see, maybe I’m just being selfish. But Poch doesn’t have a proven success story yet. He has not worked with established world-class players and made them play his style... That’s why he is not yet the man for this type of role

Wow! Awesome video...

Great to see the camaraderie in the team and management. I’m still not convinced that Poch is the guy to replace him.... But let’s see, maybe I’m just being selfish. But Poch doesn’t have a proven success story yet. He has not worked with established world-class players and made them play his style... That’s why he is not yet the man for this type of role

When Allegri came he had won the Scudetto with Milan but it went downhill fast at Milan for many reasons not all down to him.. so I was not convinced that it would work out and his appointment was seen as a massive risk but it worked out pretty damn well.. he came at a time where it was difficult even signing Morata .. a lot of our success was down to the close relationship the management and coach..

Management are willing to take a risks BUT the same breath we are not in the same situation we were in when Allegri arrived would they gamble on someone who is not proven yet.. I don't know.