Garmin pay

eibmoZ

Are you sure your bank is on their list ?

And then only Master and Visa cards, ie credit cards and some cheque cards (at least that is how I understand it ... open fir cerrection)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FNB Fusion Card.

It is supposed to be a Credit Card equivalent.

Maybe that is where the issue is. I'll call the bank tomorrow if they are open at all.

Thx

which kind of sucks as it mean removing your mask in the shop.

For those who go all in, OS 14.6”5 with WatchOS 7.4 will enable watch unlock for when a mask is detected.

It should roll out soon, they at public beta 6 for both.

Are you sure your bank is on their list ?

And then only Master and Visa cards, ie credit cards and some cheque cards (at least that is how I understand it ... open fir cerrection)

FNB Fusion Card.

It is supposed to be a Credit Card equivalent.

Maybe that is where the issue is. I'll call the bank tomorrow if they are open at all.

Thx

Talked to FNB, the card is capable of being linked, the issue must be on Garmin side.

Anybody have a number that connects directly to their Support? The one listed on their Website just keeps me in a holding pattern...

Tried to use ApplePay now, didnt work, so pulled out the card, tap to pay still didnt work. Was a problem with their machine.