The Cannibal Thread - Eddy Merckx

DJR

With out a doubt in my mind the most accomplished and best allround cyclist of all time whch is why I don't sign on to the Hub as Bradley or Lance or Alberto or Mario or Greg or even Peter...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With out a doubt in my mind the most accomplished and best allround cyclist of all time whch is why I don't sign on to the Hub as Bradley or Lance or Alberto or Mario or Greg or even Peter...

I'll keep feeding the monster then! ;)

My 97-98 MX Leader which I have since stripped of the DA7400/10 and is destined for a future rebuild. Most likely it will be resprayed in Molteni orange or Telekom livery. It will be rebuilt wiff Campy naturally.

post-13716-0-90466500-1536648816_thumb.jpg

post-13716-0-41345900-1536648827_thumb.jpg

The new EM Liege 75 to commemorate his 5th LBL in 1975. Kitted out with Campagnolo Potenza 11spd.

But is it made in Belgium?

????

But is it made in Belgium?

Columbus steel tubing. Ridley bikes has bought EM Cycles saving it from bankruptcy. Most surely made in Belgium. 

Edited by Cippo

My 97-98 MX Leader which I have since stripped of the DA7400/10 and is destined for a future rebuild. Most likely it will be resprayed in Molteni orange or Telekom livery. It will be rebuilt wiff Campy naturally.

My MX Leader was done in Molteni by Bogus in Slaapstad. It came out very well.

My MX Leader was done in Molteni by Bogus in Slaapstad. It came out very well.

Do you have a Corsa Extra btw? I have been looking at one but not sure if it's worth it or better than MXL.

Do you have a Corsa Extra btw? I have been looking at one but not sure if it's worth it or better than MXL.

I don't. I have always considered the MXL to be the epitome of 1990's steel frame development before AL and Carbon started dominating and the technology stopped developing in the mainstream....

it's because none of the rest have ever officially* finished the Funride World Champs

post-1830-0-44630500-1536656656_thumb.png

*Lance doped, we all know it. UCI cleared all his results from 2009 on, PPA just moves slowly

EDIT - he has been blanked from the 2010 race! we all moved up one! http://results.racetec.co.za/results_by_person.aspx?PID=359199

Edited by Cipollini