Tour de France 2019

gummibear

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sagan dropping off. What is the anticipated percentage for cut off on this stage?

They've added another 2 % to what it normally is on a stage like today, they estimated about 50 min..this all dependant on the finishing time of winner.

The groupetto will be big today.

Edited by Gen

Yates is taking this stage....

If Bardet is with him and the top Yates will be dropped on the descent.

They've added another 2 % to what it normally is on a stage like today, they estimated about 50 min..this all dependant on the finishing time of winner.

The groupetto will be big today.

50 minutes he should be ok then.

but he is going to be far far back. but its not his fight I spose

Yates is taking this stage....

I think it will be between him and Bardet. But I get the feeling the yellow jersey contenders are targeting that last climb.

Can't believe how badly Ineos have shelled riders like a second string team in this tour. I honestly thought they were letting others do the running and saving the riders for the big mountains but apparently not. 

Can't believe how badly Ineos have shelled riders like a second string team in this tour. I honestly thought they were letting others do the running and saving the riders for the big mountains but apparently not.

still early days ;)

Yip. Only Thomas, Bernal and Poels left in yellow jersey group