Tour de France 2019

gummibear

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stage, what a race....bravo

Quintana rode a legendary race. Well done.

Think I need a sickie tomorrow

been getting sniffles all week, now that you mention it..

50 minutes he should be ok then.

but he is going to be far far back. but its not his fight I spose

Finishing within the time limit is his only concern.

relatively unscathed. 30 seconds more or less to Bernal

no time to GT

They managed to gain 24 seconds on him in less than 400m today, tomorrow there is no downhill after the climb. Ineos must be pretty confident either of their riders can put 2min into him over 3km.

What are the losses for AP?

He was about 20s behind Gee at the top of Galibier, he rode them in on the descent, and almost dropped them afterwards. Think he only lost time to Bernal

They managed to gain 24 seconds on him in less than 400m today, tomorrow there is no downhill after the climb. Ineos must be pretty confident either of their riders can put 2min into him over 3km.

we in for a crackerjack stage tomorrow.....

Finishing within the time limit is his only concern.

Time limit is almost an hour (56:50 as far as I can tell) so he should make it in well within that

yeah, but then he also knew he had a descent to catch them so probably thought he didn't have to try that hard?

It's a bit difficult to say, but Bernal FLEW up the top of that climb. Yoh

He was about 20s behind Gee at the top of Galibier, he rode them in on the descent, and almost dropped them afterwards. Think he only lost time to Bernal

Alaphillipe only lost time to Bernal who has leapfrogged everyone else to second on GC.

yeah, but then he also knew he had a descent to catch them so probably thought he didn't have to try that hard?

It's a bit difficult to say, but Bernal FLEW up the top of that climb. Yoh

Ifs and but hey.. he may just manage to hold on tomorrow.. DQ must let a break go quickly and slow it down to get him over that HC they shouldn't drop him on the cat 1 at the end...

Saturday is going to be bonkers.

Edited by Gen