Smallest rental car to fit an Evoc bike bag?

Spirog

I'm going to ride London-Paris next year and then going on to holiday in central France. I'm planning to rent a car for a week. I need to know what is the smallest (cheapest) car that I can rent that my Evoc bike bag will fit into? I do need space for my wife (?) and a few other bags.

I managed to get an Evoc big bag and a suitcase into the back of a Fiat 500, with the rear seats down and drivers and passengers seats moved forward a little..... was not much room for anything else....

You will need a medium sized car with 4 doors. Evoc bag will go on the back seats and wifes bags in the boot. It is best if your bags are duffles that can be squeezed into the foot area at the back. Also, medium-sized cars deal with incline better when under load. 

You are looking at €100 a day on average! 

Via a friend: A 2018 spec Ford Fiesta will fit an Evoc bike bag plus two items of luggage, it's a bit of a squeeze, but fits.

Archived