See You At The 94.7 Telkom Cycle Challenge Expo

extremelights

See you at the Telkom 94.7 Cycle Challenge Expo! 

On Sunday 18 November, thousands of cyclists will be doing a tough but exhilarating 94.7km ride around one of Africa's busiest cities.

An unmissable part of the Cycle Challenge experience is the Telkom 947 Lifestyle EXPO – one of the most sought-after cycling and health-related exhibitions in the country and in the southern hemisphere. All entrants are required to collect their Race Packs from Number Collection, which runs concurrently with the EXPO at the Ticketpro Dome.

We will be at stand 66

Extreme Lights will be there with unprecedented Expo Deals, as well as early Black Friday Deals that will be launching at the Expo on 15 November '18. 

See you there!

I am pretty sure I saw you at the Argus Expo last year... ;)

You did? You stalking me? :blush:  I was there. Bought some versus socks. I go down there with my folks so kinda got to do what they want. If I could, all I would do is check in with Club 21 and leave. Last few years 947 I have gotten my toppie to pick up my number so I don't have to go.

I take it that is a no to home printing then ?

Officially you are correct, pretty sure there are ways and means around the issue.

I have made my number with a piece of paper and a permanent marker.

Even drew a picture of the event sponsor.  Raced VB.  I have no love for this number pickup crap.

Number pickup is a misnomer. It is a strategy they use to sell the Expo to the industry, guaranteeing feet through the stands

Been to so many expos, I avoid them like the plague. Get my number and duck.

normally thats what I do, but this year I am in need of a few things for race day.

(its also the first time in about 10 years that I have a little spare cash, so if any of the "nice to haves"  that I have been eyeing out are on a really good special I may be tempted.

Some decent buys, 25mm Gatorskin road tires from Solomons buy 2 get 3 tubes free , versus socks buy 3 get 1 free, Slug Plug tubeless kit and rear light from Extreme Lights and the usual gels, energy drink mix etc.