Guerilla Gravity

Eddy Gordo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what this is? Maybe a carbon hardtail? 

attachicon.gifmail.png

US made alum frames with the same geo and versatility as their carbon frames?

I hate that they referenced one of my least favorite Metallica songs...

Doesn't look like it will be a hardtail though, kinda looks like there is a mounting for a shock on that frame

Edited by Chadvdw67

So, I'm going to take the hints and go with the old ALU rear end is being replaced by a carbon rear end?

'let the heavy metal go'..... so do away with the metal

'but the memory remains' ... They will be compatible with all the old frame types etc

My 2c.... 

So, I'm going to take the hints and go with the old ALU rear end is being replaced by a carbon rear end?

'but the memory remains' ... They will be compatible with all the old frame types etc

My 2c....

Thats what I also thought. The Peddlehead has been off of the menu for a while now.

My 2c.... 

I'm sure I'm seeing welds on the chain stays, but the seat stays looks to be carbon.

Someone with photoshop can unscramble that quickly.

Edited by stefmeister

My 2c.... 

fortune fame mirror vain gone insane "but the memory remains:w00t:

fortune fame mirror vain gone insane "but the memory remains:w00t:

Strangely I was never much of a Metallica fan.

I know the music, but they never wowed me like they did some of my mates. In my darkest metal phase I still never really got into them. I tried... 

Strangely I was never much of a Metallica fan.

I know the music, but they never wowed me like they did some of my mates. In my darkest metal phase I still never really got into them. I tried... 

Well they aren't the darkest anyway :)  Real start of the proper metal era and an icon, but not for everyone of course :)

My 2c....

Carbon rear triangle it is. From the IG pics it looks pretty sweet.

Carbon rear triangle it is. From the IG pics it looks pretty sweet.

Ha!

My powers of deduction could rival those of the great Inspector Clouseau!

Did a quick bike build and ship exercise .... shipping is a killer!

Shipping

R 9321.62

Shipping is mad expensive atm. Cost me half that to get my bike in Kuwait. Now the cheapest quote I got was 8,5 to get my bike in Brunei.

Shipping is mad expensive atm. Cost me half that to get my bike in Kuwait. Now the cheapest quote I got was 8,5 to get my bike in Brunei.

I understand there is a huge demand for shipping and you have to pay top $ to move product. Even simple things like packaging is in short supply, so this also costs more.

One of our suppliers was saying he could not even find shipping containers to get his product down to SA, let alone a spot on a container ship.