Who's to blame?

Dadbod Racing

Please view this video and discuss....

https://youtu.be/E930Y0mTFQg

Does the cyclist deserve his PK that he got?

Should the driver of the little bakkie type thing give the cyclist another kilometer or two to move out of the way before swerving into him?

Should the bakkie driver have ignored the fact that cyclist guy elbowed his mirror (and how easily did that mirror break) and carried on driving?

Did the cyclists 7 years of bad luck start immediately after breaking that mirror?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the standard equation:

A w@nker on a bicycle + a w@nker in a car = dual w@nkerised outcome.

They're stuck in light to light traffic so as with usual aggro driving there really is no gains to be ultimately made by the mini-truck-thing. 

But that cyclist is riding like a real POS. 

Too aggressive? prehaps, but yes he deserves it.

It's the standard equation:

A w@nker on a bicycle + a w@nker in a car = dual w@nkerised outcome.

This reminded me of the "Mean jerk time" scene from the TV series Sillicon Valley. 

That roadie is a d@@s..........................

That's what I replied to my mate, told him the cyclist deserves everything he got and more. 

His reponse to me was, but you're a cyclist... Correct I'm a cyclist not a d@@s. I can't defend k*k like this so sorry douchbag you're own your own. I don't even want to say stick to the mountains cause you'll probably piss other people off and end up down a ditch never to be seen again.... Ooh wait I just got an idea......

The roadie rides like he's part of the traffic and deserves to be ahead of the truck. Bottom line, if you want to be part of traffic you need to keep up or be able to stay ahead. He was looking for k@k

That bakkie thing is made in China. If it was a toyota the mirror would still be there. 

Are you sure about that?

Because that is a Toyota....

Are you sure about that?

Because that is a Toyota....

Hahahahah ooops... 

Okay I can fix that.... If it was a Ford!! lol Maybe it is a fake....

It is Friday man!! 

Hahahahah ooops... 

Okay I can fix that.... If it was a Ford!! lol Maybe it is a fake....

It is Friday man!! 

If it was a 1987 Ford Cortina 3.0 bakkie that cyclist would have broken his elbow with a jab like that! 

This reminded me of the "Mean jerk time" scene from the TV series Sillicon Valley. 

That was epic!

If you put two end to end and match them by girth then length is irrelevant....ah good times.

Archived