Post Ride Coffee

madbradd

I almost forgot about the aftermarket rims, plastics and stickers.

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Die mense wat saam ons fietsry vra dieselfde.

Dis omdat jy weet ek jou sal uitsleep as jy 1hr die oggend jou bakkie in 'n sloot gebere het. Mits my Ford kan aansit...

Haha jy skuld my nog 'n uit sleep na jou baterei insedent na jou nag in die Kaap!

Maar ja, ek weet darm ek kan jou 1hr in die oggend bel!

Don't all the Ford's come broken brand new from the factory?

With the cost of houses here I can only afford to drive a broken Ford.

With the cost of houses here I can only afford to drive a broken Ford.

From the sounds of it you had spare money to lift it a bit, now if you moved to Strand you could afford the Raptor sticker too and be the kieffest oke between the mall and Greenways ????????????????????????

Thank gods it’s not white though.... close shave there ????

At least the bakkie is not black!

Looks like a lekker ride.

White bakkies and Fortuners are the problem, these grey ones scratch too easily, so their owners are a little more cautious about ramming cyclists out the way.

Jackson's in Kyalami even let us bring our muddy bikes inside their establishment this morning. We were a big group, so they offered us a R5 coffee if we return there tomorrow. They deserve more support.

Ja the one at Kyalami corner. We were way out of our turf from the Vale, but the coffee and kwassoints were worthwhile.

This mornings M&B Health crunchie washed down with a Carribean Mocha is as good as you get.  :D

From the sounds of it you had spare money to lift it a bit, now if you moved to Strand you could afford the Raptor sticker too and be the kieffest oke between the mall and Greenways ????????????????????????

Thank gods it’s not white though.... close shave there ????

Haha Philip's is white ;)

that is cheating ..... almost as bad as instant coffee :P

Instant coffee is much nicer than all of that filter nonsense [emoji23]

I sometimes struggle with the concept that Cape Town is in the same country as JHB...

Granted, if I lived and worked in Sandton it would maybe come closer to that, but dayum you guys have it good!

On topic, I generally choose the stop based on two questions;

"What do you have on tap?",

If that's followed by any word besides "No" then I'm one foot in the door.

If its followed by any craft beer brand I've got one buttcheek down.

If my follow up question of "Which types of *insert pretentious craft beer brand* do you have?" is met with something along the lines of Red Ale, IPA or Stout, I may be late for lunch...

Craft beer - do you ride a SS and have a beard?

I'm the opposite, I ask for a Castle or Black Label, and if the answer is "We do not sell any commercial brands" (which all brands are???), then I'm out. Not a fan of overpriced craft beer that tastes like crap. But then again, I have been called a cheapskate and scrooge on more than one occassion - so I'm gonna hazard a guess and say my point of view is in the minority!

The opposite applies to coffee though.... there I'm a bit of a snob.

PS, before I get flamed - I'm not saying there is anything wrong with all you craft beer lovers - just not for my underdeveloped pallete.

Ha - craft beer is not proper beer. I am convinced that most okes only drink it to try and look cool. [emoji23]

Instant coffee is much nicer than all of that filter nonsense [emoji23]

How did this sentence even pass spell check.

Archived