"WORST SELLER EVER"

psychling

I'm sure he isn't 'the' worst ever.... What about the Garmin guy or that dude who sold the same fork 3 times?

There's always Sven too......

Well hes got 7 reviews of which 5 are bad. Cant find another user with more than that.

post-113597-0-78121600-1554979802_thumb.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

buy why did you choose to ignore his obviously bad rating?  :nuke:

eksallieverstaanie 

'buy' why did you choose to ignore a spell checker? 

Well hes got 7 reviews of which 5 are bad. Cant find another user with more than that.

The worst 'currently', not ever.

Wasn't the Garmin guy eventually caught with R150k of hubbers money for Garmins and other products he never delivered?

Obviously his profile has been deleted.

I don't think getting 'factual' over something like this will ever be accurate. He has been pretty poor, but isn't scamming okes left right and centre like that dude was.

So ja, if you want to look past the humour, saying 'ever' in inaccurate. 

He is still a total assbuttler for messing people around, but nah. Change the title to 'Worst Seller currently on BikeHub' and then come at me with your 'facts'!

But, mostly, live long and prosper, use the 2 shells and hopefully no one will have to MDK Fredfox

Do you guys keep this pinned at the top of your clipboard?

Well this is the Hub, where everything seems to trigger at least somebody.

'buy' why did you choose to ignore a spell checker?

Spell check her wood knot have helped.

Easy way to stop this.

If you do not trust the seller or buyer and the ratings are poor...copy eBay and let The Hub hold on to the funds until the buyer receives the product. 

Yes you will need to utilise a payment site like Paypal but why not for the peace of mind.

Cant stop watching this i dont know why but its fantatstic

Just don't try it yourself. I did recently at a braai, when somebody put meat on the fire and I expected a vegan to manifest like car guards do when leaving the shops, but I ended up with a pitched finger and a skin flap. Not all of us can be Aquaman.

I was interested in that frame until I saw his profile.

I was interested in that frame until I saw his profile.

Me too!!

Fredfox. Trilad. Same whatsapp group. There are others on this chat.

If this guy is still defrauding people, then I have an issue with the people who haven't taken action against him.

Fredfox(alias name probably says it all) Freddie Collitz is to be highlighted as a bad seller/trader.

Came to agreement with him on the purchase of a track frame on the 21 March and still not received the frame.

The initial ad was for frame and crank but the crank got sold to another buyer which by chance lives in the same area as i do.I hope this buyer of the crank received their item purchased.

The sale included the parcel being shipped with his company he works for transport to their branch also located in the surrounding area.(this detail was shared with me before i told him where i lived as it was the medium of transport/shipping for the other buyer and i could collect there when i shared i was from Cape Town).

His just giving run arounds and excuse upon excuse...Blatant lying if you ask me.

Hubbers...DO NOT BUY FROM FREDFOX!!!

Paints a beautiful picture about himself but clearly not the man he is.

Not a man of his word.

I'm trying to understand still. Did he sell it to you and you did transfer the money? What I gather, no payment was made as yet, apologies if I'm wrong on this one.

And.... The YOU Magazine debacle. If you remember that... And Wayne's 3d printer going missing after being lent to a very prominent hubber back in the day

Goeie genade! die huisgenoot episode!

Ek voel oud!

Well this is the Hub, where everything seems to trigger at least somebody.

I get triggered by the word triggered. Infinite loop!

I'm trying to understand still. Did he sell it to you and you did transfer the money? What I gather, no payment was made as yet, apologies if I'm wrong on this one.

I think payment was made as OP is no longer interested in the frame, just refund.

Archived