Koeberg Closed

Hephaestus

My son is employed by group 5 as an engineer to build that plant. I do think of him as a reliable source. At least he was still employed when he left the office this afternoon.

Sure i can appreciate that, but doesn't change the fact what he said is a load of **************.

Since he worked for group 5, ask him how why they couldn't build two simple tanks without making a total hash of it? I think the new westcoast mall was built faster than it took to finish those 2 tanks. I've heard one side of that sob-story, would be interesting to hear the balance.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

What's closed... This thread?

There was an announcement that the Koeberg visitors centre and all trails will be closed to the until further notice. No explanation of why.

edit: grammar

Edited by piotter

There was an announcement that the Koeberg visitors centre and all trails will be closed to the until further notice. No explanation of why.

Ah ok. Better than the whole plant shutting down

greenpeace must have entered cape town harbour.

• 1 month later...

As I am working there I received an email notification today stating that it is closed since yesterday afternoon.

Thanks for the update Gary.

I believe it was opened again recently.

Any reason why it is closed again or if you know for how long?

Really grateful for this info garry64.... I was planning to take my daughter there today for her first ride. Saves me significant inconvenience. Thanks.

As I am working there I received an email notification today stating that it is closed since yesterday afternoon.