Garden Route Trail Park (GRTP) update?

Phil Williams

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Photo is from Vuurberg..? 

I am heading to Knysna this weekend (not for karoo to coast) so I'd love to go take a look..but I'm pretty sure it is off limits unless you are a builder. 

That Photo is from Vuurberg..?

I am heading to Knysna this weekend (not for karoo to coast) so I'd love to go take a look..but I'm pretty sure it is off limits unless you are a builder.

I don't know the area in the picture. Just saw the post on FB.

As we all know by now, the GRTP will be opening sometime at the end of the year or early next year!  :clap:  :clap:

Please be so kind to visit their Social Media Pages (FB/Instagram) and follow or give them a like. Any support will definitely be appreciated by Rob and his team  :thumbup:

According to FB, the GRTP is definitely on the go again.edac0fc3725aa1acbf27553c53ef4995.jpg

So what does the mountains by Pniel, behind Stellenbosch have in common with GRTP, other than both being MTB trail networks?

Why are we looking this pic?

So what does the mountains by Pniel, behind Stellenbosch have in common with GRTP, other than both being MTB trail networks?

Robbie this picture with the ad was on FB, what it's got to do with wherever or why it was taken here, I don't really know.

Robbie this picture with the ad was on FB, what it's got to do with wherever or why it was taken here, I don't really know.

noted, thanks. I was somewhat confused, as the GRTP is an awesome trail centre, and I may be getting somewhat excited at riding there again. I was "hoping" Rob might have decided to come build here... :drool:

noted, thanks. I was somewhat confused, as the GRTP is an awesome trail centre, and I may be getting somewhat excited at riding there again. I was "hoping" Rob might have decided to come build here... :drool:

Maybe if one try to get hold of him one can have a better idea of what's going on?

The commonality is that Potties youth camp previously held at Vuurberg (& other locations around SA) will soon be coming to GRTP.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice little article on the Trailpark, and how the Rotary got involved in sponsoring it all. Never thought 70+ Ballies would get involved in a rad place like the trailpark, but apparently MTB really is the new Golf! 

Trails use to be really tight and I am wondering how the use of machinery is going to effect this, but Rob has never disappointed and I'm not about to complain!! Cant Wait!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Jwdw1H4hP/

• 1 month later...

Anybody know how Rob is progressing? Is the park open yet? Would really love to support them this holidays

If anyone is considering riding the GRTP my advice is don't think just go.

It gets my vote as best Trail Park in SA! Magic place. Love the place.

agreed. awesome place. Also while in the area (sort of) make an effort and go ride Witfontein forest.