The Official Unofficial Hijack Thread !!

racman

After about two years on the hub I have noted that the Official hobbie/sport/activity of the hub is not cycling but actually "hijacking".  I have been both the victim and the culprit of this beautiful art. So here is the official unofficial hijack thread.

So please feel free to let your creative juices flow (I said creative juices HR!!!) and hijack all you want. This is also a handy thread for those who want to increase their number of posts Wink

Now All we need is a topic to start this off. It doesn't actually have to be anything as the purpose is to encourage hijacking !!!Big%20smile

This may or may not work but here goes...

I think LA is the only TdF winner NOT to take drugs.

He is also the greatest cyclist of ALL time !!!!

Give me some comments or random thoughts (if you have any... thoughts that isLOL)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Bob Mugabe is thinking of quitting and moving to SA, most of his countries people are here in any caseLOLLOLLOL

Of course, unlike the real thing (hub hijacking that is) it is a lot less fun without an unsuspecting victim !LOL

Doesn't he own a house in Landudno ?(spelling? - who cares)

Who? Lance? Cool.

i am gonna be a pro overseas by 2010 smiley16.gif i will be sponsored to wear rudy project glasses and do adverts for very well known shoes!!!!!!!(dont know which ones yet)

Doesn't he own a house in Landudno ?(spelling? - who cares)

Who? Lance? Cool.

Bob - I think.

Onetime, the big question about the DC is:

Will Skye compete competitively, socially or even at all ?
racman2008-06-23 02:55:50