2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The expected winning time is around 55min.. can't see them being out with 3min on a ITT..so they should be fine then

Remi Cavanga did a brilliant and strong ride to come in with a time of 57:54:89. Can't see any of the favourites doing it to much faster than that. I am fairly certain that the sprinters should be safe to make it to the Sprint World Champs.

Remi Cavanga did a brilliant and strong ride to come in with a time of 57:54:89. Can't see any of the favourites doing it to much faster than that. I am fairly certain that the sprinters should be safe to make it to the Sprint World Champs.

Cavagna put down a very good ride there. So I would agree, the sprinters should be fine.

Do you remember what you did 3 weeks ago? The amount of stress on these bodies are just, wow. 

It would be interesting to see what the TSS would be over 3 weeks, and other related performance data. I wonder who has the engine and, importantly, the mental stamina to enter another world of pain and intensity for next week's World Champs in Imola.

About today, it'll be intense. Is there are contest between 1 and 2 on GC or is it fairytale stuff to think that Pog' can surpass his compatriot? Can Carapaz earn enough points to claim the KOM jersey? And does Porte have enough to kick Superman off the podium?

There is a rain forecast later this afternoon. The risks will be low as the course is a steady rise and eventual climb up to the popular ski station.

The experienced WorldTour professional in Kevin Reza's pistons below, lean muscle and sinew.

I always wonder about KTM bicycles. Don't know much about them.

Pic by Jered Gruber

2020-tour-de-france-stage-19-grubers-15-

Pinot should come to me for a bike fit. I'll level his saddle so he doesn't have to shift his arse back every 10 seconds... He looks super uncomfortable.

Either that or someone polished his saddle to within an inch of its life.

It's awful to watch