2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinot swaps bike

Thank god. Watching him on that TT bike was like watching someone with itching powder in their undies.

Some arb trivia given that it’s a TT.

Geraint Thomas says that he used a 58T or 60T chain ring up front during a TT. It’s because he’s strong and can push a big gear, but rather to keep the chain in a straight line. So a 58-15/16 or 60-15/16 doesn’t have the same top end as 53/11, but they aren’t riding in 53/11 for long.

Long way down too. I was surprised.

Been a long 3 weeks he has worked hard it is natural that his legs are starting to feel it.. OR he is riding within himself with worlds in mind. He needs to recover to put up a show.

Been a long 3 weeks he has worked hard it is natural that his legs are starting to feel it.. OR he is riding within himself with worlds in mind. He needs to recover to put up a show.

Ja I'd say a long 3 weeks, it's been a brutally fast tour

Commentators mentioned wind earlier, maybe it has actually changed direction or strength, so these later chaps will be slower.

Commentators mentioned wind earlier, maybe it has actually changed direction or strength, so these later chaps will be slower.

The top five or so will be more concerned with the time gaps between each other than whether or not any of them beat Cavanga's time. I wouldn't be too surprised if Cavanga's time eventually proves fastest.