First Ascent Launch Their Premium Podium Cycling Bib

News bot

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the constructive feedback and comment around the launch of our new Podium Range. We are super excited about our updated and rejuvenated cycling offering which features 3 different tiers for different types of riders. 

You can view more on our tier structure here: https://www.firstascent.co.za/explore/features/new-cycling-range

We value all feedback on our product and do undertake vigorous testing processes in the development of new ranges, like we undertook with the new Podium Bib. 

That being said, we would love for some further feedback, and most importantly having you riding in the new Podium Bib - so we are willing to send 3 people on this thread our new Podium Bib (male or female) along with a jersey of your choice to ride in and provide feedback to us - free of charge, no strings attached! 

Mail us on marketing@firstascent.co.za if you are interested to give our new Podium Bib Shorts a spin and we will choose 3 people. Please include your BikeHub alias for our own reference. 

Cheers,

First Ascent

Kudos to you!  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the constructive feedback and comment around the launch of our new Podium Range. We are super excited about our updated and rejuvenated cycling offering which features 3 different tiers for different types of riders. 

You can view more on our tier structure here: https://www.firstascent.co.za/explore/features/new-cycling-range

We value all feedback on our product and do undertake vigorous testing processes in the development of new ranges, like we undertook with the new Podium Bib. 

That being said, we would love for some further feedback, and most importantly having you riding in the new Podium Bib - so we are willing to send 3 people on this thread our new Podium Bib (male or female) along with a jersey of your choice to ride in and provide feedback to us - free of charge, no strings attached! 

Mail us on marketing@firstascent.co.za if you are interested to give our new Podium Bib Shorts a spin and we will choose 3 people. Please include your BikeHub alias for our own reference. 

Cheers,

First Ascent

Now that's awesome!

Hi Guys,

Cheers,

First Ascent

Excellent Response.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my set of Podium kit for testing. Looks like great quality material & construction, so let's see how it fits & goes during actual rides over the next weeks. #lekkerpodiumride #firstascent

Hi Guys,

Cheers,

First Ascent

I sent an email a week ago and I have not received a response thus far? 

Got a set of the Podium bibs and Podium jersey.

Both excellent quality and nice race fit.

Bibs - the bib has a nice gripper and I didn't experience any riding of the legs. Chamois was solid and comparable to other top brands in the price range and above. Had to get a size small due to my waist size which meant that the straps are a little tight due to my height but nothing too serious. Would highly recommend these if you looking for a decent set of bibs. The price is fairly high but you get what you pay for in terms of kit. 

Jersey - This is a solid race fit. 3 pockets on the back with a zip compartment. Found the side pockets a little tight but rather tight than too loose. The jersey has nice breathable side panels which made riding in 30 degree humidity bearable. Sleeves are a decent length and the plain colour is a nice addition to the wardrobe. Would be nice to see a black version too because BOBOB. 

Look forward to the addition of more colourways to get my hands on. 

Cheers First Ascent!

• 1 year later...

If this still shows up, any comment about how these bibs have performed after having them for a while?

• 3 months later...