Please help me choose dropper post thanks

antvichugo

Go with the Lyne, I am on my second one now sold my previous bike and new one also got it's own Lyne. It's a great product, no need to look further... even if you have to save up for another month.

Had a reverb, was great, swapped it for a spez command post cause I needed some setback and want looking forward to the expensive maintenance that the reberb requires.

Absolutely love it. Picked one up for R1500 on the bikehub. Is mechanical so not as smooth as a reverb but what does that matter?

Had an older lyne on previous bike, also worked really well with the optional trigger mechanism.

I'm an out and out RockShox man but I struggle to justify anything more expensive than the Lyne-Components dropper post. It just works and the V2 is really great value for money. Unless you have R10k to blow on a Rock Shox AXS Reverb.... or the new C2 version with mechanical lever (twist or trigger)

I had a Reverb Stealth on my Pyga and it was as smooth as anything.I would not look at anything less

Not 10K tho.6K

I had a Reverb Stealth on my Pyga and it was as smooth as anything.I would not look at anything less

Not 10K tho.6K

He is refering to the AXS version for 10k. The 2 people I know with them have great things to say. Happy they fixed up all the bugs with the wireless version. There is no way I'd ever be able to justify that amount for a dropper though, especially when 3k buys you a Lyne that outperforms droppers 3 times the price.

He is refering to the AXS version for 10k. The 2 people I know with them have great things to say. Happy they fixed up all the bugs with the wireless version. There is no way I'd ever be able to justify that amount for a dropper though, especially when 3k buys you a Lyne that outperforms droppers 3 times the price.

Yep well thats out of my league

I'm still using a Gaint dropper the very 1st model now more than 5yrs old and it's still doing great.

I would go with the Lyne though.

I'm still using a Gaint dropper the very 1st model now more than 5yrs old and it's still doing great.

I would go with the Lyne though.

Though to be honest we have regassed that Giant strut twice and it has a fair amount of play when you twist the seat