DamoCPT

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s why we sat on the front all day!

with all the fast europeans?

ps...i started smack bang between all the internationals. i'll let you guys know when I start craving brains

Or was it.?

Yes it took place, but dare I say should it have.?

If Cape Town has a disproportionate Outbreak in the next two weeks, you'll have your answer...

Some might say I got dropped from the bunch because I was unfit.. Bah! I was self - quarantining!

on a serious note...anyone know if Covid-19 can be transmitted via farts?....

i was behind this group of poms on the m3 who had the afterburners on full blast.

My suggestion to the “pro” teams that need the exposure. Take this week to create content with your super fit athletes and people you have paid for the week.

KOM hunting like Phil gaimon

An Everest

A mega big day out 450km

A Chappies savage ride.

There are still lots of people wanting to check rad content, make it happen.

My suggestion to the “pro” teams that need the exposure. Take this week to create content with your super fit athletes and people you have paid for the week.

KOM hunting like Phil gaimon

An Everest

A mega big day out 450km

A Chappies savage ride.

There are still lots of people wanting to check rad content, make it happen.

this morning after the Australia grand prix got cancelled (with the season stalled indefinitely it seems) someone made the suggestion that they should make all the drivers race each other in an e-sports version of the championship on one of the sims and broadcast that instead. I'd watch it lol

this morning after the Australia grand prix got cancelled (with the season stalled indefinitely it seems) someone made the suggestion that they should make all the drivers race each other in an e-sports version of the championship on one of the sims and broadcast that instead. I'd watch it lol

Put Hamilton in a Williams