The Bike Wishing Well: Drop a price, not a coin and let's see

Cyclelab Cwc

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not picky... A gravel or Road bike to replace my 2005 Scott Speedster S4 that I bought off Gumtree for 3k last year... After a couple pile ups it's seeing the end of it's days and a lot of tape  :oops:

Bonus would be:

- Tiagra or above groupset (10 speed or more)
- Grey/Black/Charcoal

My bike budget is sitting at a measly R5000 at the moment... Here's to throwing my coin into the Bike Wishing Well and hoping for a miracle  :blush:  

Have to wonder about some of these low.ball offers ...

Do people really think the shop makes more than 100% on a bike ? OR ... do they expect the shop to sell it at a loss ???

And to be so deluded as to follow up why their absurd offers got no reply ....

The mind boggles at the sight of such obvious lack of basic understanding ......

I emailed the online manager as they asked for certain items. I received prompt service and got an excellent deal on what I wanted. Now the long wait before I can get my grubby mitts on my purchase

I emailed the online manager as they asked for certain items. I received prompt service and got an excellent deal on what I wanted. Now the long wait before I can get my grubby mitts on my purchase

Very glad I could assist!