First time buyer!

KK

No stress, I would also be interested!

Silverback Slade has to be high up on that list!

I just bought the Slade Trail, coming from an old dual sus Giant Trance 26". Really happy with it so far but haven't really been able to ride properly cause of the 'rona. Had the same thought as most of this thread - buy a nice hardtail rather than cheaper dual sus. Haven't missed it yet at all

Titan Drone Elite or Comp.

Elite - 12 speed XT with a Sid fork for under R20k. Name another new HT with that specs for under R20k? R19500

These are serious deals. SID fork on a bike for 20k. Someone mentioned buying a second hand SID for 6k. Here you get that brand new, and they throw in the rest of a bike for another 14k

Titan Drone Elite or Comp.

Elite - 12 speed XT with a Sid fork for under R20k. Name another new HT with that specs for under R20k? R19500

These are serious deals. SID fork on a bike for 20k. Someone mentioned buying a second hand SID for 6k. Here you get that brand new, and they throw in the rest of a bike for another 14k

That, and the bike comes with full 1x12 XT for under R20k!! New Sid is around R9k, 1x12 XT groupset including the microspline hub is over R10k at BikeAddict. That's the price of this entire bike! I'm tempted to buy this bike, swap the fork for my old Fox, and swap my 1x11 XT for the 1x12 XT, then sell it again or donate to my dad that's still on his 1998 Trek.