Courier services

Whoops

Schweet, there's also

First Freight

Fast Freight

Fast & Furious Distribution

And many more, so you're correct, many options available due to the inefficiency of our railways and Post Office.

Kargo

Try the courier guy their online booking is solid & quick www.xoc.co.za

+1 for xoc - cheap and great service!

Wish I could say the same for Aramex - their service has been appalling!

*Edit: Spelling

Edited by Schnavel

Sad that ARAMEX has dropped the ball so badly, I used to regularly use them and their drop box system, nice and cheap and it was very reliable, drop off by 16:00 and by 11:00 the next day it would be delivered, for R99 it was great, but last week I dropped a parcel off on Monday, and by Saturday it still had not even been picked up, now my customer is pissed off with me, his customer with him.....

Booker in with XOC now, but it is more than double the price

Find the pro at Pick n Pay service / over night for R99 with Aramex fantastic, even with me in JBay at the moment which is an outlying area, they just go from a normal over night to th next day.

TheCourierGuy, they themself is great, butt they use a local sub contractor which seem to get repeatedly lost to my house...

With me being down here, busy waiting for a frame, lock down... and all my parts in Jhb I'm thinking of having a friend go to my place, box everything up and send to me, everything except frame, as I'm waiting for that from Vendor...

At the moment the only option is Courier Guy, just not keen to know what it's going to cost me...

G

Find the pro at Pick n Pay service / over night for R99 with Aramex fantastic, even with me in JBay at the moment which is an outlying area, they just go from a normal over night to th next day.

TheCourierGuy, they themself is great, butt they use a local sub contractor which seem to get repeatedly lost to my house...

With me being down here, busy waiting for a frame, lock down... and all my parts in Jhb I'm thinking of having a friend go to my place, box everything up and send to me, everything except frame, as I'm waiting for that from Vendor...

At the moment the only option is Courier Guy, just not keen to know what it's going to cost me...

G

not that much and Aramex is a mess at the moment - especially JHB - was unable to get stuff from JHB to durban, cape st francis and George ish last 2 weeks

Besides G, lockdown will be over and the world may have ended by the time that Frame is ready to be shipped

tsk tsk tsk.

:)

G

not that much and Aramex is a mess at the moment - especially JHB - was unable to get stuff from JHB to durban, cape st francis and George ish last 2 weeks

Besides G, lockdown will be over and the world may have ended by the time that Frame is ready to be shipped

think the market is becoming quite saturated for small item couriers

DSV

Courier guy

aramex

postnet

Dawnwing

internet express

MDS

Ram

DHL

DB Schecter * These deal more with LArge item/volume business i think , could be wrong

Postnet use Aramex. They have had huge delays because of a few positive covid cases in their Jhb hub