Looks /feel / name / performance / money?

smallrebel

So far I like Michelle's Colnago best as it's the most colourful (life's too short too live a dull life!)

Mampara...love the Cranks on that last post of yours, don't know about the rest of the bike though...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewep, I see they're making Ti versions now (Ti)ruth.... Couldnt find any pictures though. I was also seriously thinking of selling kidneys and maybe liver on black market to afford one.

Lol, and some other stuff will help as well!!!  If Lance could lose them AND ride better, maybe I can sell mine, buy one of those, and ride better!

Lol' date=' and some other stuff will help as well!!!  If Lance could lose them AND ride better, maybe I can sell mine, buy one of those, and ride better! [/quote']

Ewep, ek dog jy het daai goed al lankal verloor toe jy getrou het. LOL

O, net die teenoorgestelde Mampara, en die bewys stuk (al jillend, gillend, pie-end en skytend) kom die 14de Desember!

O' date=' net die teenoorgestelde Mampara, en die bewys stuk (al jillend, gillend, pie-end en skytend) kom die 14de Desember! [/quote']

Het sy dit nie vir jou terug geleen net vir een aand nie and moes dit weer terug teken die volgende oggend nie.

Cervelos are great looking bikes...but I have heard enough (unsubstantiated) rumours of breaking frames to keep my lust in check.

I've also heard the carbons are breaking a lot!

anyway, loved Cervelo from earlier days when the Trizone store had them. didn't have the money at that stage so I had to wait. And got the bottom of the range Soloist/Centaur , fitted my wallet, is black, aero. Very nice ride, still think its very light for the price I paid, and it time trials excellent as well.

My Baby! Soon I'll add some deep carbon wheels.............20061030_004304_Vortex2006b.jpg

Drool, post some more pics of this beauty!