Im 172cm

71Kg, 79cm waist wear size small or medium in Mirage Quad bib

but the sizing chart says 86 is XS

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered one set after reading the good feedback on bike hub and after trying it immediately ordered more. I don't think I'll look at anything else again.

1.75m

82kg

86cm waist

I see now its actually XS

My numbers are very similar to yours and there's no way I'm fitting into XS in any brand. LOL

Haven't worn or checked the Vye sizing chart, but XS is optimistic.

I've squeezed into the odd M but more often than not, L.

Edited by Thomo

but the sizing chart says 86 is XS

It can't be right or they're measuring it a different way but there's no way you'll fit into the XS. Maybe one leg ...

It can't be right or they're measuring it a different way but there's no way you'll fit into the XS. Maybe one leg ...

well I’m glad for this thread then , otherwise I would have ordered the wrong size. Will get in touch with them and ask what size I need. Edited by ouzo

Had a look at their site based on all your recommendations, how does that tightness look go with Dadbods?

I'm a dad bod - 1.73 just south of 79 kg ( race snake weight 74 kg ) , took a large trial shirt ... wife / fashion police said it looks good , just the right fit for my chubby bod.

well I’m glad for this thread then , otherwise I would have ordered the wrong size. Will get in touch with them and ask what size I need.

The size chat shows hip measurements and not waist.

You would be more a medium to large.

ok, so checked out what size my Ciovita bib is, its a large and fits perfectly.

Translating that from the Ciovita sizing chart to Vye it would appear I need a Medium

ok, so checked out what size my Ciovita bib is, its a large and fits perfectly.

Translating that from the Ciovita sizing chart to Vye it would appear I need a Medium

If you can get to their factory 12th Ave Kensington yo can try on the samples. Call before you go because COVID

If you can get to their factory 12th Ave Kensington yo can try on the samples. Call before you go because COVID

would most definitely have to call first, they are a bit of a drive from JHB :)

would most definitely have to call first, they are a bit of a drive from JHB :)

for some reason I thought you are in Durbanville LOL

my bad

Right, I popped off a message to them from their site this morning, fully expecting the normal SA thing, i.e. no response.

But within an hour they responded, a couple of questions up and down and the verdict is I need a large. I'd be able to squeeze into a medium they say but better to rather take large.

So I'll be ordering a bib off their site soon.

Damn that was quick.

Ordered on Wednesday, bibs have just arrived.

Quick inspection and they look pretty decent. I'm tempted to use them on the commute home this evening, but its probably better to give them a rinse and use them for my longer ride on sunday