[Event] Western Cape XCO #3 - Paul Cluver

Jbr

ill be on zwift by the end of next week hopefully. then full gas to DC

See you in Wattopia!

Lets just say that laaitie saved you lots of dosh today.

hahaha he is usually the one costing me all the sweet moola! 

Seriously though, single parents and partners left alone with young kids by partners who pub and don't pull their weight..... yoh! 

Trying to work, look after a not quite 100% tot and get anything else done alone this week has been hectic. You guys are my heroes. I get my missus back on Wednesday and I am relieved there is a chance I will have some time to poo alone.

Well done out there guys. Malcolm, that picture of you with muddy teeth is awesome!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

120850605_10157219378851637_910771606742

Nice change of scenery yesterday, much more in my element with good traction on the rear wheel haha ;)

I'm with the red helmet, looking twice the size of the U19 riders  :lol:  :lol:

Ended up in the top 10% among younger riders after finishing in the bottom 10% the day before among older riders (let's say "more experienced" :lol: ).

What an awesome weekend though! Gonna send my Lefty in for a stripdown and see you guys on the next event. Hopefully in better conditions !

Edited by Jbr

120850605_10157219378851637_910771606742

Nice change of scenery yesterday, much more in my element with good traction on the rear wheel haha ;)

I'm with the red helmet, looking twice the size of the U19 riders  :lol:  :lol:

Ended up in the top 10% among younger riders after finishing in the bottom 10% the day before among older riders (let's say "more experienced" :lol: ).

What an awesome weekend though! Gonna send my Lefty in for a stripdown and see you guys on the next event. Hopefully in better conditions !

lekker to meet you on Saturday JBR :thumbsup: 

great racing all round ladies and gentlemen,

will see you in 2021!