[Event] Western Cape XCO #3 - Paul Cluver

Jbr

I'll be collecting my number on Thursday as well as I'll be  at the Thursday night Killarney crit.

if needed I can pick up numbers as well.

Could you get mine as well and we meet at Killarney ? :blush:

Edited by Jbr

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome, now there's a 150km race on the 4th... They announced yesterday a race for the following weekend, on the same weekend as another wpca event ????

Might try to do the 100km according to the weather. The 150km is a bit much less than 24hours after a XC race ????‍♂️

Edited by Jbr

As ek laat vanmiddag 'n Paul Cluver permit koop om vinnig die baan te ry, moet ek weer 'n permit koop vir môre oggend of is dit 'n 24 h permit?  

Jy het nie a permit nodig vir Saterdag se wedloop nie

Dankie, net gesien hul beveel aan dat jy die permit voor die tyd online koop, maar dit is seker dan net as jy wil oefen

Gehoor dit het baie gereën en bome omgewaai in Grabouw, hoop maar race word nie beinvloed nie.

Dankie, net gesien hul beveel aan dat jy die permit voor die tyd online koop, maar dit is seker dan net as jy wil oefen

ya dis korrect. Vir eenige dag in die week moet jy die Permit op jou persoon hou. Vir Saterdag is die permit by jy inskrywing ingesluit.

<donner ek het lank laas so lekker Afrikaans gepraat....>

the 2nd and 3rd lap I thought of retiring, I was having no fun at all and was just scared of injuries... Then I caught a couple guys and started to """enjoy""" it. Glad I finished even if it wasn't the funiest ride of my life.

Tomorrow we should at least have some nice weather for the Pederberg race, at last.

Edited by Jbr

Sorry I missed it. Baby issues meant I never left the house.

Hope you guys had fun!

yeah till about 1.5km from the finish. had the wrong tyres on so just tried to finish, everything was manageable except the climb up from the startline past the techzone where i so much wheel spin i had to hop off and run. had no grip and it bit me on the final lap coming into a hairpin bend exiting the vineyard,

season over for me. will be at DC strapped up if necessary

yeah till about 1.5km from the finish. had the wrong tyres on so just tried to finish, everything was manageable except the climb up from the startline past the techzone where i so much wheel spin i had to hop off and run. had no grip and it bit me on the final lap coming into a hairpin bend exiting the vineyard,

season over for me. will be at DC strapped up if necessary

I've been looking through some of Chris's pictures... Some crunchy teeth going on!

I hope you are all good for DC. Pretty inevitable there will be a spill or two in those conditions. I even put my trail bike wheels/tires in the XCO bike last night in preparation.

Bleak to miss it. I'm officially packed up re racing this year now.

I'm starting a big base block this coming week and build for next year. 

I've been looking through some of Chris's pictures... Some crunchy teeth going on!

I hope you are all good for DC. Pretty inevitable there will be a spill or two in those conditions. I even put my trail bike wheels/tires in the XCO bike last night in preparation.

Bleak to miss it. I'm officially packed up re racing this year now.

I'm starting a big base block this coming week and build for next year. 

ill be on zwift by the end of next week hopefully. then full gas to DC