gummibear

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chris_ said:

A bit long in the teeth but still, not good for him, or my GC man

Commentator said Kruijswijk is also looking man-down. This could be a super grim day for TJV

Just now, Vetplant said:

To quote the commentators from a day or two ago... "This is not soccer" ????

LOL I heard that. It was Ant McCrossen, think it was when Marc Soler crossed the line all battered and bruised. I just laughed and thought the soccer players won't like that.

According to Cycling News, Thomas had a dislocated shoulder and they popped it back in so he could carry on. Definitely not soccer.

1 minute ago, Long Wheel Base said:

LOL I heard that. It was Ant McCrossen, think it was when Marc Soler crossed the line all battered and bruised. I just laughed and thought the soccer players won't like that.

Well, then they should stop falling like fairies and rolling all over the pitch if someone comes near them... ????

That is now the 2nd sport(after the great chirps from Nigel Owens) to distance itself from the theatrics of soccer players.

Just now, Cycotic said:

According to Cycling News, Thomas had a dislocated shoulder and they popped it back in so he could carry on. Definitely not soccer.

So nothing serious? ????????

6 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

Commentator said Kruijswijk is also looking man-down. This could be a super grim day for TJV

Apparently the Panzerwagon attacked the tar too? 

Really unlucky few days for TJV

7 minutes ago, Mountain Bru said:

Apparently the Panzerwagon attacked the tar too? 

Really unlucky few days for TJV

Commentators now unsure about Kruijswijk, so it was prob Gesink, panzer and Gee that were affected together (?)

Edit: it'll take more than a fall a day to stop Tony Martin though. Mans made from rebar.

Edited by Chris_

8 minutes ago, Mountain Bru said:

So nothing serious? ????????

Nah. Small stuff. ????????

13 minutes ago, Cycotic said:

Definitely not rugby either. 

The captain of the British Lions Alun Wyn Jones is out of the Tour to South Africa due to a dislocated shoulder  ????

3 minutes ago, dsw said:

The captain of the British Lions Alun Wyn Jones is out of the Tour to South Africa due to a dislocated shoulder  ????

Wuss ????

31 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

Strange side note: Every time we see a river its really bare-bones low. (Even though half the tour has been in the rain so far...) 

Most of the water is in the sea already :)

56 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

what is this commentator on about.

"the previous winner..."

"the race favourite..."

Smoking too much ethylene?

I was as surprised as you but I saw a video by some "experts" and apparently they reckon he is the favorite .... ????

21 minutes ago, dsw said:

in fairness, shoulders in rugby see a lot of action, so perhaps it's a bit more serious. cyclists don't really use shoulders in cycling. well, perhaps Sagan from time to time?

4 minutes ago, TheoG said:

I was as surprised as you but I saw a video by some "experts" and apparently they reckon he is the favorite .... ????

those are the people that never witnessed what happened in 2020